Is their more going on then we can see?

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by kinggrant, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Please exuse my grammar​
     ​
    This is the first discusion I had when I started taking philosophy classes. What lay's beyond the freqency spectrums that we can not sense? For example, the human ear can hear in a freqency range of 20-20,000 Hz while a dog can hear 65-50,000 Hz, keep in mind that a dog is not just hearing long range sounds but is hearing high pitch sounds that we cannot hear. Their are animals that can see out side of the "visable light spectrum", for example birds can see ultra violet light. There have not been many study's that prove the spectrum of what other animcals can see but if dogs can hear higher pitch sounds I am sure their are animals that can view light outside of the human range. Calfs have calf has 25000 taste buds while humans only have 9000's. We all know dogs can smell much better then we can. Allot of animals are much more sensitive to touch then we are as well. ​
    [​IMG]
    Our senses and brain make our reality, reality does not make our reality. The infamous matrix quoat​
    "If real is what you can feel, smell, taste and see, then 'real' is simply electrical signals interpreted by your brain."​
    I am going to take it one step further and say reality is every thing on the freqency spectrum. The freqency spectrum is never ending so "reality" is infinite? If you do not understand what I mean by freqency spectrum let me clearify. Color is a freqency just like sound only color is interpreted by your eyes. I wonder what red sounds like? This freqency band goes on for ever, at least theoretically. With our senses and brain we are only able to sense a short range of this freqency. Imagine if you could tune into radio waves, not just hear them but fell them and see them. What if extraterrestrial life exisisted beyond the freqency ranges we can sense?​
    Non biological life forums.​
     ​
    We the human race, believe we are supperior. We have coquard our suroundings and are heading off to space but we blind as bats.​
    Life is vibration!​

2. 500 views and no reply's?
    Did I freak every one out?

3. I think it's because you are right. You are onto something that people would mostly not want to talk about. Also I think this is just one of those lazy days :bongin:

4. great read. i hope people start to accept this stuff because its factual, with scientific evidence to support it.

matter does not exist in solidity. the matter we see in our reality is a specific wave length/frequency of energy that our pineal glands tune into. (936hz or OM) We bring atoms to vibration with our pineal glands. we can master our pineal glands and learn to tune into higher frequency's as well. this takes years of meditation morning and night to consistently have a high vibration

the problem is modern science is controversial to people because it conflicts with religious beliefs.

to me personally, it doesnt matter if YOU dont accept these ancient revelations that are now being confirmed with moden science, because in the end of our lives the truth becomes revealed anyways.

if anyone has anything to correct, feel free. im also on my own path of discovering the truth

5. Ive seen this quite a bit on here...some on here claim they can receive higher frequencies through meditation

6. There's really not much to talk about as far as the initial question.  Looking at simple science shows us that there is a huge amount of phenomena beyond our unaided perception.  There are waves and forces and particles that you could never understand without some technical aide.  As far as you other supposition you should look into string theory.  What it basically says is that all matter is made of tiny vibrating rings of energy, you might find it very interesting.

7. anyone who rejects the pineal gland. do your damn research first. its been confirmed again an again from study to study.

it is a parietal eye with rods and cones and a lens for recieving light.

it produces melotonin and DMT. also regulates serotonin levels by recieving input from body.

many will say fluoride will calcify the gland. it does, but that does not mean its not usable. you need a pineal gland to function.

consitency of meditation or excercises will allow the pineal gland to start tuning into higher vibrations.

once pineal gland is tuned into high enough vibrations, you will begin to see peoples auras and feel people's energy.
    your intuition will be greater. many benefits to an active pineal gland.

8. [quote name="TinTizzy" post="19120160" timestamp="1386452896"]Ive seen this quite a bit on here...some on here claim they can receive higher frequencies through meditation[/quote]So this is the first time I replied to this thread, and I get a message asking if I want the previously saved draft. Freaky.Anyway can we adjust the wavelength frequency on which our pineal glands operate in order to view the aliens in our midst gods of the Bible perhaps? I see a future ancient aliens episode.

9. dont even start with that ancient alien shit. they answer questions. "why did they come" "what did they leave behind" without having enough evidence to confirm it true.

im sure we are not alone, many ancient civilizations scripts and texts suggest they had contact with other beings by communication of consciousness.

anyways, to be honest i am not enlightened. im on my path towards it, and everyone else who wishes for everlasting bliss and happiness in life should be on there paths as well.

its time people start accepting these things, so we can work together to create a new world. one without greed, money, hunger for power, corrpuption, war, starvation.

lets live like human beings and stop pretending this shit isnt going on in our world. its revolution time. december 22 2013, beginning of the new world. get your shit together

10. I wonder what would happen if you removed a persons pineal gland.

11. i guarantee there will very soon be a blade come in to reject everything ive said.

people, im not bullshitting you.your spiritual path is UP TO YOU. not beliefs of others. if you wish to manifest a great life, take the time to make the connections BETWEEN SCIENCE AND RELIGION.

love you all blades

12. Yeah, it's kind of common sense, or should be, that there is much more than meets the eye.. There's all kind of energy around us, constantly moving on a constant basis. Don't have to get mystical with it unless that pertains to your belief on life.

Some fun things to think about. Every time you shift your line of vision, which we do more than we know, you're technically blind for a fraction of a second. Throughout an entire day, it adds up to 2-4 minutes of being blind. Each shift the signal gets cut off and your brain fills in the rest until your eyes settle. Take a look in the mirror and focus on your right eye, then your left, then your right. You won't be able to see your eyes shift cause the signal is getting cut out, but someone looking at you doing will see them shift.

Your senses also block out something that they've sensed for some long, usually an hour. So if you here the same humming from a fan, most of the time there will be a point where you won't hear it even though it's still running. Your brain doesn't need to keep hearing it so it shuts it down to improve efficiency somewhere else.. Same with smells, you get used to them quickly because there is no need to keep smelling it once your brain knows it's there, doesn't mean the smell went away.

LOL! Care to share a few of those studies after study? You're falling victim to beliefs on the gland that formed long before anyone really got into scientifically researching it.. I highly doubt that you read an actual scientific study on it that made these claims, let alone be able to provide one.. but if you can, I'll read it over. And by actual scientific study, I mean an actual scientific study and not some new age, crystal healing pseudoscience "study"..

Oh, and those light receiving cells aren't rods and cones like in our eyes.. They are simply cells that were at one time photoreceptive, like how rods and cons are. They were at one time useful as being photoreceptive in our evolution, but no longer.. that's why they evolved into pinealocytes. Nor are there any real scientific studies that prove it produces DMT..

http://countyourculture.com/2011/03/10/dmt-pineal-gland/

This is a quote from the author who wrote 'The Spirit Molecule' which is where most of this disinformation comes from.

Cha-ching..

14. it was bound to happen. people its up to you like i said. this is hidden information that requires you to look into and find evidence for. however, the truths are slowly surfacing more and more.

theres going to be non believers of our mind's potential, these people are the ones holding us back from evolving as a race

If your looking for someone who believes in the power of their mind, then you found him. Our brains are the most complex natural formation we know of and it's power is great.. What I don't believe in is conjecture relating to it. If there was study after study, don't you think you'd be able to provide at least one? Just one.. Since you've done all this research and are trying to tell people about it, why don't you tell them and provide them with some real data?

He ask you for evidence but you could not show it.
    If your going to spout stuff from a new age RELIGION then back it up.
    The man never said any thing about the potential of the mind just that allot of topics asociated with the pineal have not been prooven.
    I think the biggest reason people start to grasp this idea is because of our ancestors. Talk of a 3rd eye in the middle of your four head. Their are all so tablets and statues that resemble the pineal but are still up for interpritation.

I understand wanting to fell that you are something more but I really think its far more complicated then the pineal glad.
    You say that the pineal gland brings atoms into vibration.....
    You know allot of animals do not have this glad how are they able to exist in our plane of atoms if they cannot?

Instead of looking for something extrodanary that has not been prooven look at what human beings have acomplished.
    We are gods, we have the power to manipulate the world around us. We have the power to manipulate what we cannot see.

I fell that your just derailing the thread.
    Instead of talking about the philisophical implications you talked about the religous aplications.
    Their are tons of people that say they have this "amazing power". But I have yet to see any one use it. 

17. #19 kinggrant, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013

I am preaty sure is just trying to derail the thread.
    He posted "evidence" from a site called disinformation.
    Hes just trying to get people to argue with him.
    The next step is you saying its posted from a site called disinfo....

I believe he is trying to make it seem as if this topic is all about new age religion thus pushing people away from discussing this amazing idea. I wonder how many special intrest groups are on this site.

18. animals dont have free will like we do. they follow the flow of the universe. babies cant see but they know where to get breast milk. animals also learn to walk almost instantly