Is the world falling apart?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bozley, Mar 11, 2011.

1. Look at the recent increase in natural disaters and all of the political issues going on in the east. Seems like Mother Gaia has finally had enough

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faBd_0eyMFw]YouTube - Time Wave Zero[/ame]
    he knew what was up

3. Personally think the earth is cleansing itself. We've been pushing it for the longest while and now its pushing back.

Id like to see an earthquake in Washington DC and Wall street

4. over the past several weeks i have noticed a shift in the earths chi. something altered the fate we all were originally intended for i believe.

5. over the past couple of weeks, ive been smoking a lot of weed. the world has never been the same

6. aye...................we`re doomed

7. The Earth is attempting to get the individual human being to wake up, open his eyes to his existance on this planet.

I feel like we all have our own little escape pods, so to speak, in our own minds so once the planet is in eternal downfall we can just leave the human body behind at any time we wish.

But yea, the Earth, the Gaian Mind, is screaming at us, and we're just not listening.

8. No, it's not.

9. Personally I think the Earth is exhausted about hearing its residents speak of hypothetical jiggery-pokkery about its actions and 'decisions' and its fanatical Hollywood decision to "cleanse" itself.

What kind of rock do you have to be living under to know that natural disasters occur everyday and have been doing so since all this began?

10. no,the world is not falling apart but we are

11. Kojo, that video was unsettling. It was not only interesting, but sobering. So sobering, in fact, that it made me sober since yesterday.

12. Awwww i dont want nyc to get destroyed!!!

a few of my friends, well only one thinks something is going to happen, i (everyone) called him crazy but i personally told him if it was to happen i would call him and thank him for the heads up.

IMO that something usually means a mass reduction of human population:wave:

"IT IS WHAT IT IS"-OJ DA JuiCEMAN lmfao:cool:

13. This shit has been happening since the world began. If the world survived ice ages and meteors, I think some earthquakes and floods are a piece of cake.

14. i need to smoke what you guys are smoking. natural disasters have been happening since...well...the beginning of time...it doesnt mean the world is going to end or "fall apart". im tired of hearing "2012, 2012, 2012"...dont some of you remember, "y2k, y2k"...on jan 1st 2000 we were all still here.

so just like i laughed in every y2k believer's face back in 2000 ill do the same in 2012... get real...earthquakes and such happen. no everytime something happens people are like, "must be the end of the world".

if i should happen to be wrong and the world does end it wont matter as we'd all be dead anyway.

you cant live life afraid of every theory that gets thrown around. just live.

15. Yeah, most likely. It's why I never really worry about the planet and the environment. Honestly - I hate pollution and killing the ecology, but I know that when Mother has had enough She'll simply sweep us off like the parasites we are.

I hope that I don't live long enough to see it HAPPEN though, and I hope my daughter doesn't have to see it either, but if it does, we certainly deserve it.

16. The earth has cycles, some of which we are no doubt influencing but its not falling apart.

There was a 8.6 in Japan that killed 5,000 people 300 years ago. Shit happens, it sucks but it happens

17. The actual concept isn't that the world is going to end, it's that the world is going to undergo a major change that'll affect every party involved, which is pretty much everybody. This could be either good, or bad, but it'd be noticeable. It is a fact that there's going to be an extremely rare celestial movement (happens once every few thousand years) occurring around late December of 2012. That's what the Mayans went by, since their calendar was so accurate. People misconstrued what they meant though. Because people are dumb.

18. I agree. I dont think the world is just all of a sudden going to explode and were all gonna get killed. Just that something big is going to happen and everyone in the world will be effected by it. Something like this where every human in the world was effected at the same time has never happened in history yet with the evolution of technology it seems more and more likely that something can happen that everyone on the planet will know about and be affected by.