Is the Pax vape in stores?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by rendole, Dec 28, 2012.

1. I'm sure you've all heard of Pax the portable vaporizer by Ploom, well I decided to buy it but I'm wondering if its in stores like if I head over to hightimes will they have it there? Kinda seems like it's an online order only thing.

2. I think you'd have a better chance at ordering it online, they were backed up on pre orders before it came out, and if a headshop gets it they will price it for $50-$100 more and sell it within a day.

3. Yah that's what I was thinking, now I gotta find some way the parents will let me use their credit card to buy a vape haha.

4. Cold hard cash should do the trick.

5. It's just they wouldn't want me wasting this much money on a toking "device" they would consider it a waste. I gotta tell them it's an investment because you save a lot of weed vaping compared to regular toking right (that's what I hear anyways) so i'll just be like "in time it'll pay for itself"

6. It's also much better for you from a health standpoint, don't forget to mention that.

7. Yeah this is important, it's virtually healthy when vaped.

8. There is always prepaid visa cards.

9. I actually handled a pax vape at a lhs yesterday. They had a few of em and the sticker was $275