Is "The King" Herbal Enhancer Legit?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by ChocNOaty, Aug 21, 2016.

1. image.jpeg Hi all,

We're an animation development team who's still new to the forums, so our apologies if this thread was posted in the incorrect place.
    A bunch of us were wondering what your opinions are about "The King" 420 herbal enhancer. From a financial view, having some oil that can both improve the THC % consumed and allow your sessions to be almost 3 to 4 times longer than normal can prove very beneficial. Some of our creative process involves getting high, so being able to have longer sessions is fantastic. The reason for us posting this question is due to us not being able to find sufficient information regarding the ingredients online. All the producers say under the FAQ's is "food grade" products, which sounds sketchy. Additionally, their marketing is pretty sleazy, which doesn't warrant them any credit in our eyes. If anyone can provide some insight for us on this herbal enhancer you would be a potential life saver.

Thanks,

C&O Team

2. If they dont provide any science backing up their claim, or offer a money back guarantee, i wouldnt bother.

I have never tried it but i have scoured to find ways to increase the efficiency of cannabis and havent found much.

Hopefully someone here has some experience with it and can give a first hand testimony for you, that means more than anything i can say.

3. We might have a solution in the works, but hopefully someone has some experience or insight they could provide us. Thanks for your response.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This doesn't enhance anything. It's basically some natural sugars like molasses and honey (because they burn slowly) mixed with vegetable glycerin. You add it to your blunt or joint, and it causes it to burn slower. It claims to increase the THC % consumed because less is being burnt up sitting around. It increases smoke session time because it burns 3-5x slower, but it's not really getting you any higher other than maybe the negligible amount that would have otherwise burned into the atmosphere as you were passing it around, etc. If anything, it's getting you high slower because it's tougher to burn.

5. I have had a lot of the same questions seaming how i recently purchased this product. Upon arrival i did a quick side by side test on the oil. I had one blunt with no oil and the other properly loaded as the instructions stats on the bottle. Between four people the first blunt burnt 16 min and the oil enhanced blunt lasted 38 min with four people smoking on it. There is something in it that absolutely slows down the burn. Halfway threw the blunt it got extremely hard to get a good hit out. Witch in turn is being more conservative. The product works for sure, as advertised. My only fear is that this product is unhealthy for you. I have done extensive searching and can not find sufficient information regarding the ingredients. Nor can i find any proof that it has been tested in anyway the effects it will have on your body with extensive use.

6. Yeah, I like finding ways to improve quality/taste/length of a smoke session but this, FOR ME, is just where I would have to draw the line....cant see myself using something like that with my herb