Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is the a thing as too much?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mono15591, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Yea so the other day I smoked 3 times I was just wondering if that's a lot or not because I've never smoked more than once a night

also I'm getting bored of just sitting around watching tv while I'm high what do you guys do for fun while high?

2. To beginners that can be a lot. I guess.
    And yes there is a such thing as too much lol. I think every seasoned toker knows.

3. Just dont let smoking interfere with your normal daily activities, as long as everything else is in order, then smoke however much you want after you get your shit done.

4. smoking more than once in a day is really common.
    WhenI'm high I watch movies I haven't watched before, listen to music, go to wawa (you'll never know who you could see at wawa)... Try drawing or something creative.

5. Smoking just once a day would be very odd to me.

I can smoke 3-4 times a day or 20 times a day, It just depends on whats going on.

Nothing wrong with it as long as you stay productive and do what needs to be done. I like to go outside that and do things that i could normally put off just for the fuck of it and save the trouble the next day or anytime in the near future.

And if your sick of the same ol thing do something else you like. Its not up to us what you like. Shoot some pool, Play some ball, Walk around your neighborhood, Whatever it is, You dont have to be a vegetable.

6. #6 420.4.LYF, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    Kid is so under 18.. Haha. I was like 14 or 15 and asked that same question. Comeon kids..

7. fly a kite.