Is that really hard?

Discussion in 'General' started by yazdan, Mar 31, 2017.

1. To choose between either smoking a fucking joint and your fucked up "real life" and your corporate job with suit and tie?
    Seriously WTF is wrong with you? :D
    Nowadays what I see is (some)cannabis users are like junkies who crave the dope and ain't got no will to either stop smoking for a fucking month(or two or whatever) or just be fucking real to their employer or family.
    shit man, the shit is fucked. all I see on the "latest posts" is "Drug test HELP PLEASE!!!!11" / "zOMG WILL I PASS DRUG TEST" / "fake urine question".
    DAFUQ
    Sorry for the heat guys, just can't find a button to ignore those posts or having a list of "latest posts" WITHOUT those crappy threads.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Sounds like you need a good hit or two..

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. There needs to be a separate sub-forum for Drug Test support..

.. or maybe not, because .. if you're a heavy smoker, it'll take at least 6 months of not smoking or doing any drugs to be 100% clean. Which part of that is so hard to swallow for some people?

Shit, I hate reality too .. I hate the shit out of it .. but I have to deal with it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Think if every time a woman had a pregnancy test and she went online to see if she passed...LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Hey guys I just injected 300MG of OG KUSH cannabis extracts into my veins and I have a drug test tomorrow do you think ill pass? I drank 2 liters of water

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  6. What's worse is when they make a post about something else just to only ask about that. I agree they should make a subforum for that..maybe name it the barren lands cause no members are gonna be seen there.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. well naturally any substance affecting consciousness is an escape from reality that we all literally do in the way that the common person drinks, smokes, meditates, prays..

everyone has their thing and hey even for some its work, yet the most beautiful thing is, even realizing this clarity through examining the use of drugs is a beautiful thing.

funny how we can interpret someone from all these things yet it is inexpressible.

8. Yeah, call it The Piss Pot. :D

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. what was the pH of that water? having some pics on the end result will be useful. (not under LED or HPS light please)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't do any of them :D

Wish there was a 'Definitely Ambiguous' button as well :D

11. I doubt a sub forum for drug test threads would make a lot of difference. Even when there's a long drug test answers thread guys still start a new thread.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. #12 yazdan, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2017
    This^
    And also:
    1) Search button
    2) "Official drug test questions thread"

13. tokers q&a was kinda supposed to be the drug test sub forum but it leaks out anyway. no one reads anything that has been posted. they just assumes their situation is unique and that any place on the site is the place to ask the question. it's also the same group of people who only have a single post and don't plan to ever return to this site. there used to be a post limit for making new threads but then you just had people going into any old thread they found trying to ask the question. you also had people who actually wanted to use the site complaining because they couldn't make threads. it just seems to be a lose\lose situation with no good answer. stupid people always find ways to spam.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. fact

15. *le sigh* Yup... I'm there with you, the amount of newer users flooding our wonderful city with their garbage ass drug test threads is frustrating indeed. Wish we could make like a drug test thread task force to not only close threads, but to point them to the stickied drug test thread.

I agree, people who can't quit weed until they secure gainful employment are stupid as fuck. "Durrr, I was clean, I smoked two blunts after my interview, now they want me to take a drug test... what do guise!?"

• Like Like x 1
  16. Or simply an "official" 'Will I pass the drug test?' thread.

17. You could just think about something else and not care. That's how I feel about this.

18. I keep telling you they need enact some kind of basic competency test that new members have to pass before they're allowed to post

19. I feel your pain on this very thing. It's my humble opinion that ganja should be used in moderation and only to enhance an activity, not be the activity itself. Using anything to take the edge off of daily life will turn you into a fucktard that can't handle life or the fucked up shit life will be throwing at you.

Numbing yourself to the pain of daily bullshit can and will lead to immaturity and a shitty life in general. I look at the 1 or 2 friends from back in the day that I still have limited contact with and thank god I was able to put their immature bullshit behind me.

They and the crowd they hang with are all over 40 burn outs with zero going for them and it comes down to numbing themselves from the perceived pain of their shitty existence. An existence I liken to a self fullfilling prophecy. Every time something fucked up happens they need to go get fucked up to deal with it. So they attract shit to themselves and create a miserable existence. Now they get to go get hammered again on their drug of choice. And so the cycle begins anew.

I used synthetic kits to pass drug screens plenty of times. i also abstained from smoking ganja plenty of times as well. What I learned was that it's far easier to do the right thing when it was needed instead of stressing the fuck out and get fired from drug use.
    Not to mention the embarrassment you've caused yourself. It does however create the perfect reason to go get fucked up and not deal with your life though now doesn't it.

• Like Like x 1