is that a banana in your pants, or a QP

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by doaker420, Dec 1, 2011.

1. has this ever happened to any one, i grabbed a QP off my guy and had no back pack or nothing but i was wearing really baggy shorts and stuffed it in my pants, and every person i would walk by would look at me really weird, i was high as fuck so started to trip me out, but then i remembered it was the weed bulging out of my pants, i remember this one dude looking at, i was like WTF u lookin at...

random as fuck btw:smoke:

2. What's the question agAin

3. Lol damn son that's risky business. I wouldve been paranoid as fuck with that there

4. Stupid as fuck.

5. If I'm buying anything over an oz im bringing a backpack lol.

a half in my pocket makes me look like I got a boner...

:eek: but sometimes people know I'm packing a bag of weed because it smells.

6. Lol the worst is when you hear "oh shit I forgot to buy bags" I walked an o in a plastic cup once from my dealers to my apt in chi lol it was only 4 or 5 blocks but Still

7. [quote name='"Ratio"']Lol the worst is when you hear "oh shit I forgot to buy bags" I walked an o in a plastic cup once from my dealers to my apt in chi lol it was only 4 or 5 blocks but Still[/quote]

Haha that would suck man

8. They probably mistaked it for a raging hard on

9. My mom has found a qp of dro under my daybed outside when i went on a quick arnold palmer run, funny this is shes 50 asain and knows nothing about weed and 2 bags were purple buds whilst the other 2 were bright green. Lol man did that take some threatining to get back

10. you go to pick up a QP without anything to carry it in??? LMFAO?

now everyone thinks u cant control your horny level, lulz.

11. lol:wave:

12. Actually when I have nothing unusual in my pockets, once in a while I swear I see my co-workers will say hi and then look down at my dick. lol Maybe the front of my pants bulges too much, or something...

Grasscity Deals Near You