Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is something wrong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xstrownzx1, May 5, 2012.

1. Okay, so I have this weed that is pretty nice, but I've never really spoken to a true stoner before so I haven't been able to ask. Right, so the thing is that I'm a fairly new smoker, and I don't know if my weed is laced or some shit. So my friend smoked some and puked, and my other friend smoked some and he's smoked a fair bit in his life and he "tripped", it was really scary, he was just on the floor twitching and kind of really high lol. He didn't answer me for like 1 minute and then he was like I'm fucking tripping, dude. He was like saying he was getting pins and needles and his spine was really hurting him and he was seriously scared. I thought being high was about being relaxed and shit, I have yet to get high and actually be relaxed. Is this weed normal?

2. They don't usually lace weed with anything that will get you high. In Europe they spray it with stuff to bulk it out. Look at the bag, if there are little grains in the bottom of it, it has been sprayed to bulk it up.

How did you smoke it? I puked when I was a noob from taking a massive bong hit. I've never just lay on the ground though or anything like that. What I have found is that people new on drugs tend to over exaggerate their experiences. I know someone who said that they took a dose of mushrooms in amsterdam and said they saw the devil chasing them, which is pure bullshit.

How exactly did you experience it? You can bet your friends experience didn't differ much from yours. Its the same weed, and you have a very similar brain.

3. Hmm, I don't think it's laced. No, I've smoked with him before and he was good. This time he was all good, and then he just kind of slumped on the floor and we started laughing because he was so high, then I got scared when he didn't get up and reply and then he was kind of just rolling on the floor saying his face felt weird and his spine was really hurting him.

I smoked a bit more than him and I felt fine. Just stuttering and a few jitters now and then. Quite pleasurable ;) He wasn't over exaggerating, my other friend and I could tell he was suffering and in pain. He was only like that for about 20 minutes, however.

4. As long as he dosnt start bleeding out of his eyes its probably good stuff. :p

5. You sure that wasn't designer fake weed?

6. probably spice dude was it already broken up when you bought it or was it nugs

7. Sounds like spice: artificial weed.
    Look up pictures of buds, and compare it to what you have, see if it looks right to you.

8. Yeah is it sort of like a puke green color with a weird sweet smell to the smoke? If so It might be spice and I would highly suggest you stay away from it

9. It's illogical for dealers to 'lace' weed