Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is something wrong with this hash

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nikoxo, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Hi guys. So there is hash (moroccan caramello to be exact) which has a good effect, can be rolled in any form (ball, sausage etc) so is overall a good quality but there is one thing about it that is strange: when a small piece is put between teeth and biten through in some moments on teeth there is sensation like if there was beach sand on it, but after biting couple more times this sensation disappears like if it was hard crumble of bread or of seed. So is it trichomes or maybe crushed seed, is it normal? Or is it contamination with sand or something like that? Thanks!

2. it's broken. give it to me to dispose of :laughing:  :bongin:  :bongin:

3. Easy solution - Smoke it, don't eat it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The only thing wrong is you're not smokin it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Why are you biting your hash? Should be smoking it

Yep sure but it just a checking for contamination. So do you guys think that it's normal that it cracks between teeth? Do trichomes crack?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nobody of you guys ever heard about "grit weed". Maybe that's the case?

8. I sense your concern. But sometimes it just comes out like that. I would just smoke it if you haven't already. 

9. Its probably some kief being pressed into hash that wasnt heated all the way through. Kief has almost a sandy texture so it would make sense. As everyone else has said dont eat your hash lol... Smoke dat shit

• Like Like x 1
  10. If it looks and smells weird ditch it, if not smoke it lol.