Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is smoking out a bong/bowl better?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OneManArmy, Apr 8, 2011.

1. So, I'm new to this site and I wanted to know if smoking out of a bong or bowl is better than a joint or blunt. Would you get higher off the same amount of weed in a bong or bowl than in a joint or blunt? Do you waste more weed from the cherry on the joint burning? What are there pros or cons? Thanks for the help.

2. Theres a reason we have a search function...

3. You waste weed with a joint, but it is minimal at best. Bong would get you far more lit, try it...And if you start to freak out, just remember, God is watching you.

4. Just remember you can over dose on weed so don't do it :smoke::smoke:

Take care :wave:

5. Why does the bong get you higher? Is it just the way the smoke goes in your lungs or does the water have anything to do with it?

6. Could a hookah be used to substitute a bong?

7. Bongs will eat more of your weed but it will be a smoother smoking experience and you get larger tokes.....bongs.

8. Indeed. You won't get as much smoke from a hookah but it is still possible. Try mixing it with some shisha too. Makes for a great smoke.

9. dont smoke it out of a hookah it will fuck it up

10. Bongs and joints get me the most high, but usually smoke bowls. I do it to conserve my weed as much as I can, but I have some pretty large pipes with huge bowls that I use sometimes and I'm sure those aren't much better than bongs and joints as far as conserving weed.

11. I've found that a vape conserves the most weed, but doesn't get you as high. A bong gets you really high, but takes time to set-up and get used to using it correctly. A joint is smooth, easy to pass around, doesn't take much time if you have a roller, and gets you pretty high. It does use a decent amount of weed though. A bowl is really simple to use, can be really harsh, gets you pretty high, but uses a decent amount of weed as well. I only smoked a blunt once, it was comparable to the joint, but we made it really shitty so I can't really judge it lol

Overall, it's all up to the users preferences. I personally like my vape for stealth, joint for sharing, bowl if I'm lazy, and a bong if I'm in a "I want to get ripped out of my mind" mood haha

12. bowls/bongs conserve way more. i also find that when i smoke a joint its a nice mellow long high and when i smoke a bowl/bong i just get REALLY high for about an hour or two

13. This makes me want to conduct an experiment! hahaha

14. It depends a crappy vape will give you more a head high, due to the fact that it can't eat up the herb hot enough to cause most of the thc to be release.
    The high end vapes can do this, but nothing will give you a better stoned feeling then a big old bong rip.

15. I definitely agree. I only use my MFLB for the stealth, which is the most important aspect of it. The weed conservation is good too. I can make one trench last 3 days or so, depending on how high I want to get. Nothing beats a taking massive rips on a bong though. I think I'll conduct my experiment by measuring out weed, using that much in each device and judging how high I get. I need to get more weed first though... hahaha

16. Bongs are the best to use. Joints/Jay's are the most boss/coolest but waste the most weed. Pipes get you the least high/hurt your throat