Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is Smoking A Color Blind Thing For You?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fountaincityman, Aug 22, 2016.

1. My regular hook up disappeared, so I went to a major college town looking for some bud. I could not find any around campus or the clubs so I ended up in the hood. I couldn't get anyone to point me in the right direction. My friend said it was because we were white. Even found a car having a major hot box session and they would not help us out. Discouraged, but I never really thought race played that big of an issue when buying weed. I've only known four dealers and three were black and one was white; I never noticed any difference in treatment from them. Have I just lucked out in the past or is there some unspoken rule about buying across racial lines?

2. Maybe it's just the way you rub people, OP.

3. A person's skin color and his integrity or lack thereof, are two totally different things. I think your concern shouldn't be "racism" in going into the hood to buy weed. It should be safety. Though YOU might not feel racial ill will toward people of another race, there are obviously lots of people who feel that ill will toward you because you are not the same as them. If you don't value your life or just enjoy doing stupid things and taking stupid chances, keep right on going into the worst parts of town to buy you a buzz. In time, you'll run into one or two or more of those people who see you as an easy mark and they will likely make it a "bad day" to cross those "racial lines."

TWW

4. Well I lived in the hood for seven years. It was no dumber than when I went home after work every night, but that was over a decade ago.

• Like Like x 1
  5. That is always a possibility in any situation, thanks for your input.