Is smokeing weed as safe as we think it is?

Discussion in 'General' started by DankBrah, Dec 15, 2011.

1. IDK,just been thinking about how we always say weed is safe and is even beneficial, is it all true?almost seems to good to be:smoke:

2. After thousands of years of use there hasn't been a single death singularly attributable to cannabis.

It does not cause brain damage. In rats it's been demonstrated to stimulate neurogenesis.

Cannabis (or, the active compounds in cannabis) protect against Alzheimer's.

Obviously, smoking anything will damage your lungs. But is weed dangerous beyond that? Not likely.

3. explain please?

4. Whocares, we do things everyday what is dangerous taking a shit can even kill.

5. Weed or advil....

what would you choose?

6. Burning plant matter is definitely not good for you. I accept that risk. Use a vape or edibles.

7. [quote name='"DankBrah"']

explain please?[/quote]

He likes to be a downer

8. Oh, one of these threads ! And a new user, suweet !

9. Considering some here consider it to be the poop of god, that cures all diseases and has no negative side effects whatsoever for any person to have ever lived, and that they advocate that every living thing should be stoned 24/7....idk
    I prefer the term "realist"

10. Just a question...alot of people say weed is really safe and that all the negatives are just gov. propaganda, just seeing if there is also propaganda coming from the green side.

11. It's actually safer.

12. The Union.

13. Weed is a safe drug to use, compared to shit out there.

Is smoking dangerous to your health, yes.

Does weed effect everyone the same, no.

Can weed cause adverse effects, of course.

14. But isn't this one of the worst concerns? [​IMG]

15. inhaling the fumes that cars give off will also damage your lungs.

breathing in ANYTHING besides oxygen is apparently damaging.

16. You don't have to smoke weed.
    That's because the carbon monoxide replaces the oxygen in your red blood cells; effectively suffocating you. However, since it's carbon dioxide that triggers the "I need air" response, you can suffocate without realizing it.

17. it makes men have boobs

18. Oxygen, nitrogen, argon....