Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Is she flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 2Packed, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Right, there are little white hairs coming out of all the tip things, I have took some photos but I am sorry for the poor quality, they are taken on a mobile phone. (new digi cam in the week)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The plant is outside, it has been 12/12 for a while now but I think it is more 13/11 now, will it continue to flower anyway or will it fuck up?

Thanks

2. I'm not saying this to be a dick or anything, but next time you take bud shots, move your cam about an inch or two back. Everything about an inch or so behind your buds is in perfect focus but I can't make out anything in regards to the actual bud.

Anyway, you'll know when it starts to flower. You'll distinctly see all white hairs coming out that were not there before. It looks like yours is from the one pic where you can sorta see a few white hairs.

3. yes, from what i can see from the pics, she is flowering. congrats!! but i agree with joint. when you take pics, just take a step back.

4. Nope, tried that it still didn't work, its the crappy autofocus on my phone camera. In the week I will get you some good photos.

5. thats really good for a camera phone

6. Yeah, it is a Sony-Ericsson K750i (2 Megapixel, Autofocus Camera).

7. dood, all you do is put the center of the view on the closest object to you in the view, it will focus better.

8. Here you go, she is definatly flowering, what will happen if the days start getting longer half way through flowering?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Let me know what you think.

9. wow sweety...pretty pictures...first set and ESPECIALLY the second! ur plants look this they r doing very good....my plants...r starting to get hairs...but...im afraid its way too early for that....however...this is my first time to grow...so im just winging it...and reading up on whats the correct way to grow....but...im very envious of ur beautiful babies...

is this ur first time growing?...sorry if u mentioned it...i cant remember...just got caught up in the amazing shots!!

congrats darlin....be proud...i would be!

toke time...see ya later:smoke:

10. Thanks, yeah my plant is looking fab :D

It is my first grow, I grew it for 3 months b4 I even read any texts on growing or anything lol!

Good luck with your grow.

11. thanks sweety...and to u too.....but it doesnt look like ur having any problems...and total congrats on those babies on ur first try....helps keep my hopes up for mine...being my first time too...lol...

keep us posted on their progress....id like to know at least....

keep em tokin' everyone....:smoking: