is she done yet?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by crayc, May 23, 2012.

1. Don't laugh lol this is a fastbud autoflower grown in the Caribbean. Where we get 12 hours of sunlight. Just wanted to see how an autoflower would grow here. So this might be the smallest shit you ever seen lol. So is she done? what will be my yield? a gram? should i even cure this lol. by the way some of the leaves were eaten by damn snails.

Attached Files:

2. thats the smallest plant iv ever seen

3. lol i should put FAIL on the pic lol anyway is it done yet

4. wtf lol. can someone answer me if she is done so ican smoke it lol

5. As a general rule, if the hairs are around 2/3rds brown then it is done.

6. #7 buddogmutt, May 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2012
    i go by trichs.....i have a 30x's to 100x's magnifier....when i have a 70-30 amber to milky ratio i harvest...but yes you can smoke it...is it done?...hard to say..but if you dry it..cure it...you'll get a pipe hit...lol..gotta luv it!

looks lik its revegging...that wierd leafing comming from the bud looks a lil like a plant in re-veg...here's a couple pics of my purple storm in re-veg...try to give a pic pointing down at the top of plant so i can see an above view

Attached Files:

7. HA that looks exactly like this winter bud I grew a few years ago. I didn't even get a gram after it was dried and trimmed. lol. But hey, it was free! I would definitely wait at least a week.

8. haha how long did this take from seed ?

9. You've still got a while i think, you're going to want to dry the nug for a few days and cure it too

10. thanks guys. it started flowering from seed in 3 weeks. i will take an overhead shot. the hairs look brownish to me. right now its on week 9. so i think it should be done considering its an autoflower. i have one more autoflower seed i will plant next week. hopefully that one can grow. So i should cure and dry this lil piece. can't i just stick it in the microwave for this small amount

11. Lol does it really matter if it's done, just smoke it haha... your whole crop will be gone after a few hit's anyway. =] cool plant tho.

12. [quote name='"SmokenSomeGreen"']Lol does it really matter if it's done, just smoke it haha... your whole crop will be gone after a few hit's anyway. =] cool plant tho.[/quote]

I agree

13. Once its dry you will have about .5 .6 if ur lucky

14. so can i dry it in the microwave or oven. whats the point of curing it in a jar lol its going to look funny in there

15. please dont dry it in the microwave or the oven. ive tried it. makes it taste like utter crap. and thats if you dont accidentally over cook it.

wait another week at least. better to go for longer than cutting it early.
    It might be tiny but its still a nice looking bud no need to waste it dry and cure slowly for a better buzz and flavour.
    check the drying and curing section on the forum

16. I wouldn't microwave it, the first couple times I grew I tried it because I was eager to smoke and it was complete ****, tasted like grass and didn't get you stoned. I doubt oven would be much better. Maybe cut it up and dry it under a fan and it could be ready within a day or 2. Or dry it in tissue paper. I'd just put it somewhere and forget about it for a week until it's ready.

17. Put it in a food dehydrator

18. lol the question is how did you even make grow that.

19. dude u should just like cure that thing for like a year and itll be the smoothest bowl back ever