Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is she doing good?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bryanishh, Nov 27, 2013.

1. #1 Bryanishh, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2013
    I just want your opinion on how she looks tiss' all, i have her under a flourescent like that has only 40W, is that okay? 
    IMG_0493.JPG

2. #3 Doc-J, Nov 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    The plant needs more light. Move the bulb closer if you can, or better yet get a few more of them.

Check out the growing section of gc. In its current state the only thing your going to produce is dissappointment.

3. I'm no expert but I think you want 50-100w per plant

#RedEyeClub

4. Looks healthy but is starting to stretch due to low lighting. If using cfl bulbs try and keep them 2-3" away from the top of the plant as they have poor light penetration. Also they produce the bulk of their usable light on the sides of the bulb so if you can hang it horizontally or get a splitter so they are tilted you use your light more efficiently. General rule of thumb is 100w for the first plant and 50-100w for each additonal plants, it's not a hard line rule but to get decent non airy type bud you should aim for 100w for that one plant and using some of those bulbs for side lighting.

Be careful not to overwater, cannabis likes a fairly dry soil.

5. Another key note.
    If that is a CFL it's highly unlikely it's 40W.
    Most likely 40W equivalent. Which is nothing.
    Up the lights. Decrease the distance.
    Or buy real bulbs.
    Good luck
    :smoking:

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app