Is Ron Paul anti-semitic?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hashbrowns742, Aug 13, 2011.

1. #61 trixman22, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Quiet, thats anti-Semite talk.:smoking:

2. what do you think Iran thinks when they keep saying ENERGY but we keep claiming NUKE?
    Of course it pisses them off royally, it WILL force them to create one if we keep pressing the issue with them.

3. Actually what happens to Israel, should be EVERYONE's business. They are a country the size of Rhode Island surrounded by a middle-east full of countries that dislike Israel & want it removed from the map. They also happen to have some of the most sacred religious sites for Christians, Jews and Muslims. Granted they are tough as hell, and have withstood attacks from multiple countries at the same time, I think its naive to expect them to defend themselves forever. Eventually there will be an attempt to eliminate Israel and if no one steps up to help them (us, the UN, or anyone else) they will fall, the Jews will suffer another holocaust, and Palestine will become the center of the Islamic caliphate.

4. But see that's the very problem.

"peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations, entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

What do you know we're in an entangling alliance, and now a hypothetical Caliphate is a problem that we personally have to deal with. People never learn do they.

5. source please

And you believe it because Ahmadineonjews said so?

I do agree there is an element of overhype here, but its the media, there always is. And maybe if we did step back & completely leave them alone they might change their ways, or they might not & take advantage of the situation. Who knows what would really happen, but given the situation I think we have to take Iran seriously when they openly threaten other countries & support Islamic terrorists.

6. under the constitution, we are sworn to protect our allies.
    We will always have a watch on them but enough so to keep interveening with them is honestly foolish.

7. What possible source is there that is more valid than the president of the nation?

Fox News?

George Bush hype?

Show me evidence their intent is to create nuclear bombs and subsequently destroy israel with them, and then I will examine your case. Saying his words aren't trustworthy is not helpful unless you can show me why i shouldn't believe them. Even though your post wasn't directed to me.

8. Because Israel definitely didn't bring that upon themselves :rolleyes:

9. By that rationale every President of every nation is trustworthy and we should believe everything they say...including our own President & every President before him

10. No, but you can open you're eyes and actually study the facts, instead of just sitting back and enjoying that opinion the media spoonfed you.

11. Not really, im merely pointing out that you're pulling the Nuke thing out of your ass, along with the rest of the media. And i wont believe you over him unless you show me proof or at least evidence

12. What?

Could you please direct me to where in the constitution it states this?

I just looked and couldn't find anything about that.

13. fuck jews, fuck christians, and fuck muslims....equally of course. should POLITICAL policy be determined in any way by any adherence to fairy tales????

14. Can we just relocate Temple Mount to Southern Utah?:confused:
    If we're going to be fully responsible for the Jewish state, bring it on home. :)

15. Wasn't there actually talks of doing something like this? I think it was supposed to be in AZ but UT sounds like it could be right as well.

16. ...look, it's another boogeyman!!!!!
    oh my, over there, it's another one, and looky there, more of them...

I can pick out a dozen little countries with the same problem...all over the world. Their neighbors hate them and yet, the USA nor the world is bending over backwards to be their bodyguards.

Since when has it become our job to police the fucking world so one country can't wage war on another, over a LOCAL conflict of ideals/religions, hell it isn't our damned job to be judge jury and executioner in civil wars, such as we are involved with now in 5 countries...yet, we are engaged in WARS defending or assisting a select few...those with big bucks to bride DC with and those that rattle the religous

If they want help, they can hire Blackwater or some other mercenary company to help them (last I checked, none of the countries the USA helps/helped have paid nor offered to pay for the assistance received.)

It's not anti-Semitic in any way shape or form to want to stop the bullshit, the wars are not helping to stop the hate, to stop the violence, it sure as hell isn't curing the strife the poor have to live in while we wage war...and the top bullshit lie used by DC, "to preserve democracy", it's just an excuse to fund the War Industry, and make 1% wealthier at the expense of the blood, sweat and tears of the poor and middle-class people in each country involved.

If the USA was wanting to help countries, help them be free, have a form of democracy, then why haven't we invaded despots like Zimbabwe or some other tyrants slave camp country??? Because there is no profit to be made.

..<add anti war industry ranting too infinity here>:devious:

17. Please explain how Israel being surrounded by countries that hate them was brought on by themselves

18. Try again, and use something with more substance than "you're wrong cause you believe what the media spoonfed you". I'm fully aware of the shit that flows out of the media on a regular basis, especially Fox, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS, etc etc. I get the majority of my news from networks that aren't in that list, and I still see FAR more "fact" supporting the idea that a nuclear Iran is a bad idea

19. If you believe the Prez of Iran so much, then what do you say to the quotes of him pledging to destroy Israel & the U.S.? As for the evidence of Iran trying to get nukes...seriously...look it up on Wiki, or Google, or wherever.

Look, again, I'm a HUGE RP supporter, I'm on your side people. I'm not for more unjustified wars and I'm reserving war as an absolute LAST option to a nuclear armed Iran. The war in Iraq was BS obviously, the war in Afghanistan was justified at the beginning, but its now a 10 year war that doesn't appear winnable (whatever "winnable" is in that war). The idea that we will hunt down every militant Islamist is unrealistic & only creates more hatred for our country. We have NO business being involved in Libya. The drone bombing of Pakistan & Yemen has to stop. WE HAVE BECOME AN OVEREXTENDED MILITARISTIC EMPIRE! I agree we need to bring most (not all) of our troops home. We don't need & can't afford 100s of bases all over the world. But until someone shows me proof that the threat of Iran getting nukes is complete BS & will never come to fruition...I don't think we can just turn a blind eye to the danger.

20. The jews were super butthurt when the whole "jews did 9/11" meme got huge. But lets be realistic here, they probably did do it.

in 2008, the NIST finally released the WTC 7 report. Heres how they claimed it fell in perfect free fall:

"NIST determined that diesel fuel did not play an important role, nor did the structural damage from the collapse of the twin towers, nor did the transfer elements (trusses, girders, and cantilever overhangs). But the lack of water to fight the fire was an important factor. The fires burned out of control during the afternoon, causing floor beams near Column 79 to expand and push a key girder off its seat, triggering the floors to fail around column 79 on Floors 8 to 14. With a loss of lateral support across nine floors, Column 79 soon buckled - pulling the East penthouse and nearby columns down with it. With the buckling of these critical columns, the collapse then progressed east-to-west across the core, ultimately overloading the perimeter support, which buckled between Floors 7 and 17, causing the entire building above to fall downward as a single unit. The fires, fueled by office contents, along with the lack of water, were the key reasons for the collapse."

uhhhhhhhhhh wtf? There has never been 1 building in the history of man that was reinforced with steel that collasped due to a fire. And its not even that it just never happened yet, its PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

But anyways. i digress... Below is what i really wanted to show you :D

So anyways the jews butts hurt really really bad so they cried to the U.S. and look what happened!

On October 16, 2004, George W Bush signed into law the "Global Anti-Semitism Review Act". It establishes a special department within the U.S. State Department to monitor global anti-Semitism, reporting annually to Congress.

Here is a list of beliefs or activities the U.S. government now considers anti-Semitic (from the 2005 report)

+Any assertion “that the Jewish community controls government, the media, international business and the financial world” is anti-Semitic.

+“Strong anti-Israel sentiment” is anti-Semitic.

+“Virulent criticism” of Israel's leaders, past or present, is anti-Semitic. According to the State Department, anti-Semitism occurs when a swastika is portrayed in a cartoon decrying the behavior of a past or present Zionist leader. Thus, a cartoon that includes a swastika to criticize Ariel Sharon's brutal 2002 invasion of the West Bank, raining “hell-fire” missiles on hapless Palestinian men, women and children, is anti-Semitic. Similarly, when the word “Zionazi” is used to describe Sharon's saturation bombing in Lebanon in 1982 (killing 17,500 innocent refugees), it is also “anti-Semitic.”

+Criticism of the Jewish religion or its religious leaders or literature (especially the Talmud and Kabbalah) is anti-Semitic.

+Criticism of the U.S. government and Congress for being under undue influence by the Jewish-Zionist community (including AIPAC) is anti-Semitic.

+Criticism of the Jewish-Zionist community for promoting globalism (the “New World Order”) is anti-Semitic.

+Blaming Jewish leaders and their followers for inciting the Roman crucifixion of Christ is anti-Semitic.

+Diminishing the “six million” figure of Holocaust victims is anti-Semitic.

+Calling Israel a “racist” state is anti-Semitic.

+Asserting that there exists a “Zionist Conspiracy” is anti-Semitic.

+Claiming that Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia is anti-Semitic.

+Making “derogatory statements about Jewish persons” is anti-Semitic.

+Denying spiritually disobedient Jews the biblical right to re-occupy Palestine is anti-Semitic.

+Alleging that Mossad was behind the 9/11 attack is anti-Semitic.

on top of all these ridiculous things, anti-semitism is also considered a hate crime now.

Homeland security can say you are a domestic terrorist if you are being anti-semitic. If you criticize jews or israel, you can be considered "aiding and abetting the enemy".

If you want to see the current report and more updated list of anti-semitic things, go to page 16!!!! go now --> www.state.gov/documents/organization/102301.pdf