1. Grasscity.com August contest: Follow us on YouTube to be entered to win a PAX 2 Vaporizer! Winner will be announced Sept 1st
    Dismiss Notice

Is retarded being like your really really high?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Budyyy, May 29, 2012.

  1. Think about it, in both you're weird, alien thought patters arise, both drool, they both don't cant talk a proper sentence (LOL), both really just want to chill out and saw retarded shit to people that don't care.

    I'm not talking about being ''sorta'' high but ''4grams oral dose on no tolerence'' a stoned off your fucking ass, king of thing. And if being retarded was just like being super baked, would you want to become retarded?
     
  2. it damn well could be. they experience happiness all the time. notice how true happiness comes out when you are just fucking destroyed. you are drunk and love everybody (unless you get pissed off somehow), you're high and everything is so simple and clear. i think that with every sip of alcohol and every hit you take, we get closer and closer to being "retarded." one day the human race will finally be "happy."
     
  3. That's exactly what i mean man! They should test the endo-cannibinoids in the retarded and compare it to normal peoples.. I've always valued my intelligence over anything else in my life.. That theory makes me think though if I'd rather be retarded.. Would the world be better off if 99% of us were retarded (the other 1% would run things).
     
  4. i was once high with a friend and he wonderd the same thing... he was stoned and started rocking back in forth for miniutes and said i see why they do this it feel's so good .. and basicialy said the sme things you said .. i think some are but ive seen some that look like they need to take a toke to calm down...
     
  5. It's a legitimate hypothesis.. Obviously some condition such as downs is well known but generally science knows more about mars than they know about the human brain. I'm not going to pretend that I have faith in that explanation, but based on my limited knowledge of biology (1rst year University level) nothing abhorrent about the idea is present. Also i';m very very stoned.
     
  6. [quote name='"Budyyy"']That's exactly what i mean man! They should test the endo-cannibinoids in the retarded and compare it to normal peoples.. I've always valued my intelligence over anything else in my life.. That theory makes me think though if I'd rather be retarded.. Would the world be better off if 99% of us were retarded (the other 1% would run things).[/quote]

    No. They shouldnt test that... That will just be more propoganda for the anti-marijuana activists. Think first. :)
     
  7. my mind was just blown 4 brownies to my face i laughed hard they came up now im rambling..
     
  8. i think kids are high and the older you get the more sober you get. you cant tell me a 2 year old isnt the highest thing ever
     
  9. Why don't you read Flowers for Algernon and compare notes?
     
  10. This thread makes me want to quit smoking forever.
     
  11. I was just thinking the same thing the other day....As in when you see a retarded person you probably think, man it sucks to be them....

    But in reality their imaginations are probably running wild in their heads, like a little toddler having a good time.

    But then again there are those mentally challenged people that are obviously not having a good time...
     
  12. This thread makes me lmao!
     
  13. I like it how there's a little sub-genre tucked away for totally stoned bitches to just go off and talk about shit.
    AND EVEN HERE they get shit, like you guys need to fuck off. He posted this shit in here for a reason, he's allowed to think on his own.
     
Loading...

Share This Page