Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is really worth to keep smoking when youre already high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by John Lennon, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Ive been smoking almost daily for 6 months ,at least 3 or 4 times a day until last thursday.

I remember when I was a light weight and just a hit from my bowl would do the job. I know tolerance is my problem but I was wondering... I was used to smoke, then stop and dont smoke anymore. When I started to "push my limits" by smoking multiple times in a row I would get really stoned but the feeling wouldnt be the same for the next sessions.

So, how much is enough? Is weed meant to be consumed in small quantities to improve the benefist in the long run?

2. #2 Deleted member 281310, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
    no it is not but it doesn't stop a lot of people including myself from smoking back to back as much times as they can. personally i want to get my own place so i can grow so i can be smoking all the time because that's how i like to smoke but yes currently i need maybe a 1 year break at least to get my tolerance down.

3. #3 bdk2jw, Mar 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
    I think it comes down to personality. I could smoke all day no problem but I really don't enjoy it. It stops being enjoyable after around the first or second sesh. I like to wait til I've pretty much come down all the way before I smoke again

4. Question; What do  you get when you are already stoned and you keep toking?
    Answer: Less Marijuana!

--G. Carlin--

5. The most I ever vape is 2 bowls and I'll be stoned as fuck..I usually just vape 1 bowl and get toasted

6. If you wanna keep smoking every day try to stop "pushing your limits." Try smoking relatively the same amount each session or just smoke enough to get yourself high but not stoned.

I'm on a t break right now but I've been a daily smoker with small breaks here and there for about 2 years and I can still get comfortably high from a few snaps of dank each session. My tolerance is pretty low in relation to other smokers I know.

7. loool kinda, keeps your high longer

8. So you're worried about your consumption of cannabis? I wouldn't be. As long as you're capable financially and aren't regretting it. I was introduced to smoking by my girlfriend. Of course, we'd go on to develop our own methods of smoking, with our own favorite ways of doing everything. The biggest difference I would say is in our sessions/doses. My girlfriend prefers many bowls, I prefer light highs with another bowl only after the first one is no longer noticeable. I've timed my highs, kept track of how it makes me feel, and what my consumption is. You just need to find your balance and purpose of smoking. I smoke mostly because of depression, so I like to be high 24/7 pretty much but not that high. I could take a small hit of a bowl then come back to it in a few hours and I'm good for a while longer! I do like taking tolerance breaks though. But as long as you can support your hobby/habit, you're good.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. As to answer your title directly, based in my last post. I do not think it is worth it. I believe there needs to be a minor break in between doses. I feel it can overwhelm my head sometimes and cause discomfort if I smoke heavy all day long instead of taking several breaks throughout the day. Highs only last about an hour for me noticeably after which I "come down" and am still high it's just not as strong. After you're no longer high, I find you get a much better high if you smoke after a break than continuously going on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Oil all day everyday! But yeah less is better, but only sometimes

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I could get blazed off a few marijuanas, just space out your hits, also incorporate omega 3 and mycrene into your diet. 

12. When I have been smoking all day, I definitely feel that I'm wasting weed by the end of the day because my bowls have to be so much bigger to get the same effect.  There is nothing wrong with testing your limits, its just going to cost you

13. Spacing out your hits is typically the method I'm usually found doing. I, like most people in this thread, hold strong to the belief that riding a high all the way out is the best method to get the most out of your next high, especially if you decide to have another rip right after you notice that you're no longer high, that it has completely died down. 

14. Well for fun you could cough more......if thats fun for ya!