Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is really any difference?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dr.Banner, Aug 10, 2008.

1. is there any noticeable difference between german made roors and american? im just wondering, bcuz im a worry wart and don't like waiting for mail, plus id worry about it breaking. so do the manufacturer really matter that much? i was watching hashbean420(good vids) on youtube and he said that if the bong is the same, with same blown joints and same everything then but different manufacturer or different material its the same bong, i dont know if its true, so could someone clear that up for me?

2. The only real noticeable differance between .de and .us is that only .us manufactures perc'd RooRs... If you go to a site that sells one or the other they will sware up and down the blowing technique is superior but its mosty just trying to get sales...

3. thank you...

4. de diffusers are better