Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is putting weed in a hookah bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tastytrichomes, Jun 4, 2012.

1. my friend and i ordered a hookah online. i'm not really considering putting bud in it often, just maybe once or twice. however, i have always heard from people that it fucks it up. is this true?

2. I know a lot of people that do it. I assume if people say it messes it up, it would be from the resin? Just keep your pieces clean.

3. just sprinkle a bit on top of some shisha. towards the end of the bowl you will be like yadida woah! i'm high

4. Well they're not really made for smoking weed.Eventually resin will build up and it's going to make your shisha taste like shit.But I have a separate hookah that I use to smoke hash with my shisha.If you want to get high out of the hookah then I would mix some hash with your shisha and let it vaporize from the coal.Its actually a really nice smoke then just don't try and use it like a giant bong then you would have to constantly light it and your smoke is gonna be really harsh.Try it with the hash if u must get high out of it.

5. would the bud and shisha mixture taste bad?

6. No, in fact the shisha compliments the weed nicely.
    Especially if you get the right flavors of shisha.

7. i always heard it was because it wastes weed

8. I don't see how you're wasting weed.
    The bud isn't under direct flame meaning it will burn for a long time with the shisha mixed in with it.

9. i dont get it either. lol. just sayin thats what people have told me

10. Misinformation has a way of spreading :laughing:

11. It just doesn't burn the cannabis in the correct way. A hookah is meant for a more damp type of mixture, like shisha.

I wouldn't use it unless I had weed to waste.

12. If its properly ground and mixed with the shisha I don't see the problem. :confused:

13. If you smoke it the way I described it tastes really nice it's only when resin sits in the hoses and in the hookah that it gets nasty.Just remember to clean it well

14. You're still not going to burn the components of the marijuana completely. I didn't say it would not work, it just would not work as well as other smoking methods.

15. It's a waste really, unless it's one of those mini hookahs..

16. very well.
    I'll continue to use my hookah regardless, even if its not the ideal apparatus.

17. Hey man, your choice. Some people use joints over bongs, and we all know the significance in the amount a joint wastes.

Being stingy with weed just makes smoking it lame. Who cares how much you use to relax.

18. Very much agreed :)

19. i personally roll and smoke joints all the time. hookah is a side hobby for me