Is Polo Really That Magical?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChipThaRipper, Jan 8, 2013.

1. this is also what i do, but toss some flannel shirts in there instead of hoodies (though ive still got a master of puppets hoodie.. who doesnt? haha).

2. Yeah I've some flannels too haha. Some v-necks (not the overly deep v necks just the slight V)
    #thuglyfe4dayz

3. shiiiiiiiiiit i pull hoes in gym shorts and tank tops. it gets crazy once i throw on tha khakis and button-ups

4. Bitches dont know about my polio

5. Just keep it simple. And make sure everything fits and isn't too baggy.

Attached Files:

6. Thats that class swag right there. MFs still wear baggy jeans where I'm at.. CRAZY

7. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']Just keep it simple. And make sure everything fits and isn't too baggy.[/quote]

The same should go for the other end of the spectrum. Them pants are mad skinny man. I dont know any dude who would be chokin out his pecker with those. Steel toes, boot cuts and t shirts seem to grab the ladies attention

8. Yep. Just keep it fit like the pic up there. But too skinny is better than too baggy imo.

9. I like to put a banana in my jeans as well. It's a subtle way of telling the ladies that I have a monster dong.

10. That's called false advertising.

11. You seen that episode of 1000 ways to die where the dude ties sausage to his leg and dies? Haha your post reminded me of it

12. I got polo shirts boxers socks shoes hat/beanie.. and ill be getting some new polos soon so tell your bitch to call me

13. [quote name='"rollinjoints"']
    Yep. Just keep it fit like the pic up there. But too skinny is better than too baggy imo.[/quote]

No doubt

14. Short answer, materialistic girls care mostly about your appearance so rockin polo will do the trick. Only problem now is you have to be the one that filters out the shitty women lol.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using GC Forum

15. bitch did u just call my uncle joe stalin gay? i was keyboard warrior number 1 in my class at yukesovic academy in the kgb

16. hahahaah OP actually posted USPA shirts and polos.....

thread of the year

17. It's not like dressing like a faggot is going to attract classy women. You have to filter the women you attract no matter what. And all women look at how you take care of yourself and dress. Just like all men look at how good a woman looks. It's biology.

18. No I didn't. That was some random dude posting here. OP wears real polo.

19. Psh, if girls dont want us putting cucumbers in our pants, they shouldnt be wearing Spanx, and corsets, and padded fucking bras!!