Is Polo Really That Magical?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ChipThaRipper, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Jakes on you they have everything the real stores carry

2. I don't buy it from Macy's. I go to the RL store.

3. Here it is by popular demand! Lol a little taste of my collection of Ralph Polo wear as a lot of my other polos are a m ex's house which I need to get asap buttt...so fresh so fresh

Polo polos

image-2212660697.jpg

Polo boxers I have, I get compliments from these suckas right here the material feels amazing.

image-1719188373.jpg

Sexy polo shirts, some still with fresh tags ready to be popped off but in due time...in due time..

image-466892445.jpg

4. That ain Ralph Lauren bruh

5. US Polo Association :rolleyes:

6. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Well they look damn close to it lol....damn I do feel like a chump now haha oo well I fooled bitches though....but honestly they have the same logo same look anyone would be fooled into thinking it was from Ralph Lauren.

No wonder they were on sale lmao

8. Well my boxers and those shirts are from Ralph Lauren, the polos I guess I didn't notice weren't.

9. lol naw they don't fool anyone...

[​IMG]

why do you think there are so many meme's making fun of it?

10. Hahahahah he really posted uspa..youre about to get clowned son

11. Lol dude seriously I had no ideas the polos weren't Ralph Lauren, I just looked it up USPA were sued by Ralph because of it.

12. Fuck it I'm still rockin em

13. #76 vinman46, Jan 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 9, 2013
    Because one costs more than the other? By the way USPA was the original then polo came along. I still can believe people wear polo/uspa in 2012 lmao shit is goofy looking

14. FUCK YEA I WEAR BROLO

[​IMG]

15. Hahaha its all good bro im not hating.

16. ACTUALLY

The US Polo Assn has been around since 1890, but their clothing line has only been around since 1981.

The Ralph Lauren Polo brand has been around since 1967...

And, recently, Ralph Lauren just won a lawsuit against USPA for copying their clothing.

Ralph Lauren wins case against U.S. Polo Association over right to use horseman logo | Mail Online

So yeah, it's fake polo.

17. Speak for your self I look good in em