Is Paypal for stoners?

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenReefer, Sep 11, 2010.

1. Does anyone here have a paypal account and use it? Or purchase things online. If no, you could tell me why, and I would listen (or read it)

Also is there a "stoner friendly" way to shop online?

What do you do?

Thanks my fellow pot heads.

2. yeah i use paypal. basically it works by sending them money and them not getting your credit card information

I used it for ebay a lot.

you just sign up for an account and add your credit card and check your statement online for some code and enter it and you can start buying things

3. I use Paypal for buying all sorts of herbal stuff.
    Just bought some dream herb recently, also got a bunch of cat nip seeds lol.

4. you're sig is waaay too big.

5. I have a Paypal Account, linked to a second card which is a "Visa Debit Card", I only put a small amount of money in there each week....

THEN I RAMPAGE THROUGH EBAY STONED.

It's awesome, i just go on crazy tangents and buy whatever takes my fancy, and i know that no-one can ever steal my real credit card details.

They've got sometype of "Verified Shipping adress" dealio where they double checked my residentual adress, so now sellers know that they're sending goods to an actual legit person, and not a scammer that will steal goods/cancel payment. Alot of ebay sellers will only sell to "verified shipping adress" dudes.

I have a second tab open right now, rocking eBay :D

6. I agree. very easy and safe to use. ;)

7. Right on guys. I haven't tried ebay for selling items. So I will try that. I've also bought several things off ebay myself.

If anyone wants to give me a critique on my online shop called the 420 cafe. I would appreciate any comments good or bad. I get a lot of traffic to this part of my website, but was wondering why that traffic didn't translate into sales. Maybe it's just bad product. You can tell me that as well, although I won't believe you!

Thanks my fellow stoners!

PureImagination, I hope my big sig doesn't bother anyone. I would change it, but to tell you the truth I don't even know how it got on there in the first place!

8. Paypal is recommended if you shop on Ebay.

Im assuming many of you do since they have their own headshop

9. Let meput it this way, PayPal is the ONLY way to shop online as a stoner unless you want to be going out and getting a bunch of money orders then mailing them out. I mean I know it's not hard but the amount of times I spaced that part out of my online transactions is embarrasing :)

Outside of Ebay I use my credit card but only shop (or try to shop) at reputable online stores such as Amazon etc...

10. lol.

All good advice guys and gals. It seems that most are confident with Paypal being secure.

11. Just used it to buy a "fell off the truck" authentic NFL jersey.

12. PayPal is as secure as it gets and like a credit card they give you certain rights etc... For instance if you're a seller always use verified shipping as for a while there were unscrupulous people reporting that they didn't receive goods and PayPal would refund them as the burden of proof is on the seller. Like anything use common sense (don't give out passwords etc...) and you'll be fine.

13. All right, I went ahead and popped my ebay cherry.

Thanks for the posts everyone!

14. paypal is nice

15. what? there are headshops on ebay?

i just know you can find some vaporizers and misc grinders and what not. don't think they sell legit peices.

16. Paypal is actually notorious for being VERY selective with the merchants they allow, and in the past have frozen Head Shop accounts and other related merchants.

17. I use PayPal for a few sites I make money with, and then I can transfer it to my bank account and 3-4 days later I have money for weed and cigs :D
    Haven't used it on ebay yet because I don't have spare money to buy stuff on there, lol

18. I don't know because i haven't tried but is paypal accepted on GC?

19. Whats up with the dude grabbing his banana-dick?

[​IMG]

20. Has todays GC marketting campaign scored any sales yet GreenReefer?