is overeating a sin?

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by ChillFave, Jan 24, 2014.

1. it seems like i eat way too much, and then i just find excuses to sit around and not be useful to anything. is it possible that there's a such thing as eating too much and being completely bad for you? as in how you act toward others and even yourself? discuss! 

2. Gluttony. And the laziness is sloth.

And I enjoy the hell outta both now and then :D

3. Gluttony is indeed a sin, but fuck it do what makes you happy

4. #4 foxforcefive, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    Yup. God's gonna send you to an eternal pit of fire and misery and torture and sadism because you eat too much - but remember, he loves you.

5. Yep it is indeed a sin....Dante's Inferno anyone?

6. I just saw pizza fries for the first time ever it looked delicious fuck now I'm hungry.....

7. It isn't a sin because if god was real there would be proof.

However it is a bitch. I know from experience and have been unable to break the pattern for years and years. As I type I feel like vomiting because I just ate 5 pieces of pizza, 3 cookies, and drank two four lokos after work.

I think sitting around at home pleasuring yourself is more useful than sitting in church pleasuring someone that you've never seen and probably doesn't even exist.....

9. Surely you already know that sitting on your hole smashing food into your face for the sake of it is a bad thing, no?Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. fuck god

do what you want

11. Take god out of this issue and just eat a bit healthier/less for the sake of your health. It's okay to treat yourself everyone so often though Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Everything is a sinSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. your god drowned the whole world. i dont think it cares if you eat 6 cookies as opposed to 3.

14. it's a sin..

but just apologize for it before you die and you're all set.

15. 'The food you eat can either be the safest and most powerful form of medicine, or the slowest form of poison.'

I hope you're gearing up for a serious case of the shits.

17. Sin doesn't exist, but do you really need to ask yourself whether eating excessively can have a negative effect on your body?

18. #18 Bill O'Really, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    It depends on what you are eating.

Pussy? Yes
    Communion wafers? No...

Ain't sin delicious?

19. yea the sin is gluttony. ill take two steaks and 3 helpings of potatoes, thanks. 

20. That ain't gluttony....Too many vegtables to be considered gluttony... :smoke: