is over drive good ? for dense buds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by CARTELMGM, Aug 10, 2012.

1. has anyone tried this and what kind of results can u expect?

2. You know CART, this is just me, and you might live in an enviroment that is bone dry and doesnt have any rain or humidity, but from my perspective, the buds on many of the hybrids sold today are already dense as hell which leaves the poor grower studying his babies for botryitis..... and often loosing smoke to it. I cant imagine adding a product that might potentially enhance that danger.

Maybe im unusual though. I spend my season opening up my plants so that i get good air circulation and light while other guys are topping and lsting and trying to increase branching and reducing nodal distances..... it must be nice to live in a climate with 10% humidity. Mine runs 60% during the day and 90 at night. A branchy plant with dense buds means i wont be smoking any weed this year.

3. Best thing to rely on for density is genetics first and foremost and lots of kelp it is always the main ingredient in most bloom intensifiers like the crappy gravity. I spike my pots with kelp and bone meal at the start of flower gives them a huge boost.