is obama trying to destroy america?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Aug 7, 2011.

1. <puts on tinfoil hat>
    THAT'S JUST WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO THINK!!!!!:bolt:

2. I don't think he is trying to destroy what makes it great,

I think he is trying to take away what makes this country great, to exploit it for personal gain.

3. No, politicians are destroying the world.

4. They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
    "Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
    Rockin a motherfucking flag don't make you a hero
    Word to Ground Zero
    The Devil crept into Heaven, God overslept on the 7th
    The New World Order was born on September 11

:metal:

5. Curse the heavens and laugh when the sky electrocutes me.
    :cool:

i want 53 million dollars for my calloused hands like the bush administration gave to the taliban.

6. My 2 cents...Barak Obama is a good man but a HORRIBLE leader. He's Jimmy Carter version 2.0.
    Liberals, for the most part, make bad presidents and someone always has to come behind them and clean up their messes.

7. #27 Verdurous, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Same as the conservatives. lol Republicans can't really bash democratic presidents after Bush. Both sides produce pretty shitty presidents in the end.

8. "In all honesty we have noone to blame, but ourselves." -8/8/11[A Great Man]

9. It depends who you think makes this country great.. I say the citizens who work for a living and build and make this country run are great.. Right-wingers would say that the parasitic rich are the ones who make this country great.

10. So is Obama helping the "parasitic" rich who pay 90% of taxes but don't actually work, or is he helping the working citizens who don't get anything from the government?

11. Obviously he is the anti-christ as told by the libertarian conspiracy theorist here.