is obama trying to destroy america?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by letsmokeasweet, Aug 7, 2011.

1. is this why i have been in a bad mood the last few days????

2. This seems like a reasonable conclusion.

3. im just wondering because it seems that everything that obama does does not make sence and only seems to hurt us in the long term

and then all this bullshit the last few weeks and what they said wasnt gona happen because of their deal happens....

so is all this weed making me paranoid?

or is it really all starting to fall into place and the "ship has sailed"

4. damm that was a quick response lol

5. Depends who you are. If you want government welfare then no, hes trying to make the world a better place.

6. I think he's doing it wrong.

7. You're right, the only possible motivation is some sort of radical anarchistic malevolence. He played us all like a harp.

I'm voting YES.

8. i just hope that someone else takes his spot next year. its scarry if we give him the power of another 4 years because you know he then has nothing to loose and he knows it

i dont mind the free handouts. i mean we talking about a few thousand a year a person yet he spent what? 2 trillon since he came to power?

its sicking
    i wonder why no large groups arnt out there saying something. no one is really saying anything about it or trying to make an effort to change anything

or is it the media not reporting it?

i mean we see the anarchist out there doing their thing and then anon did that thing on playstation and all

9. FOX news has been telling people that Obama is the anti-christ for 3 years now.

10. yea i woulda said he played us like a fiddle though lol

i feel that everyone played all of us. the whole fiasco they put us though and what did they do?

they give obama another 2 trillon to spend

11. It's clear that Obama has pays billions of dollars into the Secret Service, The Pentagon, The NSA, The CIA, The Free Masons and The Bilderburg etc. etc. and these are the ones that cover up all the evil stuff. The City of Washington DC hasn't even existed for the last 3 years, it was wiped out by a Russian EMP.

You can't trust the truth.

12. lol i watch fox news sometimes and i dont think i ever heard them call him that lol

but all the things that obama has done has giving alot of people the reason to feel that way

do you think he is?

13. America was effectively destroyed on 9-11-2001.

We are a zombie nation now. Eat more brains!

I just hope Rick Perry can pray away the evil.

14. OMG! It's the biggest conspiracy EVER!! OBAMA WANTS TO DESTROY AMERICA!! DUN DUN DUNNNNN~!:laughing: Come on, America is not run by a dictatorship, there is other people at play other than the president that run the country. The House and The Senate play a big role in how the government is run. There is 435 people in the House of Representatives and 100 people in The Senate.

The House of Representatives make the federal legislation that affect the entire country. Then, The Senate has to pass the legislation before the president can decide to sign it into law or to veto it. So, the blame for bad legislation starts with the people who make the legislation, which is The House of Representatives. Then The Senate gets the blame for passing the bad legislation, and then the president gets the blame for signing it into law.

15. to a point i agree with you

16. Yay! :D

17. I honestly have to wonder just how ignorant people can be...to think one person has that power as POTUS...

Ya, 536 other DC politicians have not one freaking thing to do with how things are done in the goobermutt....derp....

Sure he's a spin spewing bullshitter, another liar in office of POTUS...but to try and blame one puppet for what took 537 people to do is just being FUCKING IGNORANT.:rolleyes:

18. I don't think he's doing it on purpose, but he sure isn't doing a whole lot to stop it.

19. I can't stand the term POTUS. He's the president. P-R-E-S-I-D-E-N-T. He doesn't deserve to have "POT" in his title.

20. I voted no because I have common sense. This belongs in Pandora's box not the politics section. That's where all the other conspiracy theories are.