Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is my weed ok to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mcasprin, Oct 22, 2011.

1. i found some weed that i had around 4 weeks ago and not sure if its ok to still smoke.

Attached Files:

2. i remember it was dank blue cheese a swell :D

3. looks fine to me, smoke on brother

4. Yeah, it's fine. :p Four weeks is nothing. Smoke it up. :D :smoke:

5. Hell yeah, looks pretty dank from what I can see. Have fun.

6. You probably could have told us you picked that up today, and we would have believed you. It looks good

7. 4 weeks aint shit. Hell id smoke 4 month old weed, its not like weed turns toxic when it gets old haha.

Still bud my man.

8. you can keep weed that has been cured right for a very long time 4 weeks will be fine

9. If you see mold on it then don't but like food when in doubt throw it out.
    Nah fuck that smoke that shit

10. If i found 2 4 week old nugs i'd smoke them

11. If it's really dry from sitting around, put it in a baggie with a small piece of bread. The cannabis will draw the moisture from the little piece of bread in no time, making the bud nice and fluffy again. :smoke:

12. Nope, not a good idea to smoke that at all.

Give it to me immediately, as I will dispose of it properly. :smoke:

13. Aged with beauty.

14. Its turned into crack by now forsure!

15. It looks laced man. Send it to me at 1600 Pennsylvania avenue for further testing.