Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed mouldy?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by startinsumtin, Feb 9, 2016.

1. I just took out my bag of weed and noticed something had changed with it, there were these tiny white specs all over the bag and I noticed some white spots on the weed aswell as the colour of it seemed generally whiter than before. It also seems to have lost some of its smell.
    Could it be going mouldy?

When got it it was dried and I've had it now for little over a month, keeping it in a zip-lock bag. I have been a little careless when it comes to shutting the bag and letting all the air out..
    But can dried weed really get mouldy?

I've been reading some other threads on this topic and others who have been asking the same question, but my weed doesn't really seem as bad or to be as clearly mouldy as the others I've seen.

I realise the picture aren't so good but well.. my camera sucks..

Attached Files:

2. Yeah man it looks odd. There's a fungus type thing that grows on them and will Make you sick... I wouldn't risk it.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I can't really tell from the pics, but try searching for areas with concentrated fluffy white stuff on your bud. If all you find is regular old trichomes then it's just dry. That's the way I usually check for mold , dunno how effective it is though.
    Good luck!

4. When zoomed in ya can see white blotches on the bag man. Its hardly there to add weight. Second pic the bud looks like its stripped of its goodness. The bud looks lifeless. Thats just my opinion tho. If it gets ya high feich it.. the white shite would worry me tho.
    Years ago here in dublin irl. They had bud going around laced with white crap like that.. think it was bug killers or salt or something like that to add weight. Made the weed smoke like a firecracker.. there blunts would hiss and sparkle.
    Theres some scummers out there that would do anything to earn a quicker quid.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L01 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Not worth the risk dude, throw it start again :)