Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed moldy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Fernando1392, Nov 17, 2017.

1. I just boughtsome weed today and I think it might be moldy because I keep finding white hairs on it so I thought I better see other people's opinions before smoking it
    [​IMG]

2. Looks good

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I would smoke that for sure.

And what's up with this hysteria with moldy weed? Sure, no one should smoke pure fungi, but a bit of mold never killed anyone.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thank you to everyone that replied

5. If those white spots are what's bothering you then don't worry. The inside of buds that get no light are frequently white.

6. The white parts you see are normal parts of the bud calyxes, it is not mold. Mold will usually have a distinct white powdery look. Once you know what to look for it's pretty easy to spot if you have an issue.