Is my weed laced?

Discussion in 'General' started by ILikeWeedxD, Oct 12, 2013.

1. I smoked yesterday about .2 of a gram and i got so fucking recked off it. I was just the most fucked up iv ever been. Was my weed laced? Because they guy i bought from hangs out with some sketchy kids who do hard drugs. What do you blades think?

By the way, everyone else who smoked this weed smoked a small amount and got fucked. Everyones eyes where pure red and the high was very intense and quite awesome but nothing that iv experienced with weed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. What was the high like compared to other weed you smoked?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 ganjaskunk, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    Lol your bugging, you just got some amazing weed. I remember when i thought my bud was always laced (looking back it was just really good bud) And i have gotten some in the past which im completely sure it was laced with something. Trust me you will know if its laced because the high is nothing like just smoking green at all. Its usually pretty easy to tell if somethings wrong with the buds if youve been smoking for a good amount of time and have some experience. Im pretty sure you were just reallly high though  :smoke:

4. I never got the tripping, dying, laced, thought. It just seems like everything is okay and nothing bad will happen. 

5. post a picture of the nugs, .2gs of good weed will get me blazed as fuck if I haven't smoked all day and I go through an ounce a month. It makes no sense to lace weed unless the buds are complete dirt and wont get you high but im not sure why you would buy weed that low in quality to begin with.

6. people here sell that fake shit to the younger kids....so check your bag before you pay man, its not always easy to tell just by glancing through the plastic real quick. especially if you know youre dealing with some sketches....

7. might've been synthetics, taht shit used to get me bombed out. like not feeling good at all, just fucked off out of my mind.

8. It was laced so many unmentionables that i'll be kicked off the site if I say it!

Nah in all seriousness they wouldn't do that, waste of money, drugs are way to pricey.

Tangent: Now the other day me and my man scored some proper nice hash for these two aussies. In return they gave us £20 for helpin em on their holiday. They ALSO gave us this mad herbal smoke for free, not sure what exactly. Anyway it was alright, smoked it in a spliff like they told us to. I got a slightly trippy feeling off it but my bf was on another level. He smoked alot more of it than me though. He was seeing lifeforms in the grass and everything, so fuckin hilarious, he buggin out on this shit man swear down.

To answer your question, no your puff most likely wasn't laced. The question is was is even cannabis at all?