Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed laced? *Picture*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ChristianLemmen, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Hello people,

I purchased some marihuana and suspect that it is laced. I will attach two pictures.

I think the 'THC cristals' around the trunk area look strange. In the other picture, you can see some very white strains on the buds, do they belong to the plant?

Would love to know about your opinions.

Attached Files:

• two.jpg
      two.jpg
      File size:
      456 KB
      Views:
    • one.jpg
      one.jpg
      File size:
      3 MB
      Views:
  2. looks-good-to-me-mgflip-com-mrgeorgebenson-6803982_kindlephoto-242269477.png

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I can't tell that anything is wrong by those pictures. Looks normal to me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. thanks. Smoking it, it also seems ok. It's not the freshest. I made some bad experiences with laced weed before.

In the Netherlands the weed was way better. I heard that the weed in the legalized states is insane.

5. [​IMG]

So let me get this straight.
    You bought an illicit drug off somebody on the street.
    And now you question it's Purity ??

LMmfAO

Yes all street dealers Taint their product with Rat Poison.
    Wouldn't want any repeat customers.

What planet did you grow up on ??
    Stick to booze, It's regulated and purity inspected.
    Move to a legal state and you'll still have questions as even there cannabis is not always up to snuff with trace amounts of banned pesticides are found now and again.
    In 50 years of buying and smoking the herb I've NEVER questioned it's quality.

It's only the US government that sprays Paraquat on products destined for it's citizens.
    Made by Chevron as an industrial herbicide it was sprayed on Mexican cannabis fields in the 60s to 1983 as well as parts of the USA in yet another failed attempt in the war on drugs.

Same as the Government poisoning of Alcohol stocks in the 1930s with industrial poisonous Methanol in another failed effort at probation that time for Alcohol.

Just what do you suspect it's laced with? Poison?? other drugs? Like what?? Name one that is cheaper then cannabis. Has much the same effects. Wouldn't have customers sickened or hospitalized.
    Post all the reports of Laced Cannabis you can find please as my searches just don't pull up pages and pages of this issue.
    You watched to much Government propaganda D.A.R.E. crap growing up I suspect.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Get so tired of these post. Go back to snorting pixie sticks n chugging Mountain Dew.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Dude even you said it wasn't smoking weird?

Did you get your first batch of dank or trichomed out weed or what?

• Agree Agree x 1