Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my weed danker than others?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by cornholio331, Jan 15, 2014.

1. I have grown up in southern california and I have no desire to leave. I love it so much here and it's my home forever. I have lots of family around the country and world and we sometimes get together and talk about weed, ect. They say my weed is the most dank they have ever smoked in their life. I also should put in, I am EXTREMLY close to the mexican border. When I walk to school, I can see the border and I am a minorty in the school I go to (mostly mexican kids who don't speak english) but I'm totally ok with that since I know spanish and they are my friends. I don't go to a special dealer or anything, just a friend of mine. I know he dosnt grow it, and he is from mexico, so putting two and two together, I'm guessing I'm getting mexican weed. I have never smoked anything else besides the various strands he has given to me, and they always seem STRONG. My question is, is this weed actually dank or do I just not know any better since I have been smoking it since I was in middle school? Have any of you non-california people smoked this kind of weed and how does it compare to your local stuff? Thanks.

2. If your weed is dank it aint from mexico it's from a grower in cali.

3. Dank weed can come from Mexico(central&southern Mexico) but it's usually not worth the risk of transporting it across the border. The majority of weed from Mexico in the US is poorly grown and is used to distract border patrol from the unmentionables they transport across. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

He lives in California..a place that is known for having some of the best weed in the world at good prices. Pretty sure his weed isn't from Mexico.

5. #6 Smokeymcbongs, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2014
    So? I live much farther away from the boarder and you can still get cartel bud if you know the right people. Not like you have to or even want to though.

edit Ya know op, u should post a pic of the bud. It sounds good but cartel weed usually isnt unless its straight off the plant.

Did you even read the original post? He said when his family got together they said his weed was the dankest they've ever had.

I've heard people say that about Cali bud..but Mexican? Not so much

7. I would make sure that shit doesn't support the cartels in Mexico. Bunch of fucked up bastards. I would make sure I'm buying domestic bud.

But that being said, yeah, since you live in Cali, I'd say it's Cali green. Unless your dealer is literally a gang member, he's probably getting it from California. Cause if it comes from Mexico, you'd be dealing with some really scary people.

8. [quote name="lFourTwenty" post="19347128" timestamp="1389822054"]He lives in California..a place that is known for having some of the best weed in the world at good prices. Pretty sure his weed isn't from Mexico.[/quote]It may be surprising but great weed can be grown all over if the grower puts time and effort into the process and knows what they are doing. It's not impossible that the op is getting weed from Mexico it's not as likely as from California but it is still possible. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I'll have to smoke it just to be sure bro

10. Yup and i agree. Mexican does usually suck. But you never know. Im just saying its possible. I mean i had recieved about a 7/10 bud ONCE from them. Also notably i've heard about family members being impressed because it was the first time they havent seen schwag and saying its just too strong.

11. Hahah yeah. I checked with my guy and it's cali! SInce I posted this, I had a long talk with him and he said he has sold me some mexican stuff in the past but does not anymore. He didn't go into details how he got it, but he is from mexico. My other family is from the UK and alaska. So I REALLY dont know the bud game in the uk and alaska (believe it or not) is fair. Thanks for your input.

12. Im a medical patient in cali so i always get dank, but just make sure its green with a lot of crystals and you're good