Is my tongue too short to eat out effectively?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by qwerty man, Dec 16, 2011.

1. I always get the feeling that my tongue is just too short. I can get it to extend a little less than an inch out of my mouth, but I feel that it's not enough.

This is kind of why I always avoid eating girls out, unless they're persistent about it. I've gotten a couple girls to cum, although I think one was fake. The other times, I just gave up or we went back to doing it regular.

It's a confusing area :(..wish guys could get lessons or something haha :D

2. Put your whole face in that pussy! Be real.

3. Check out Sam Kinison's comedy bit on eating pussy....

4. Write out the alphabet with your tongue. Usually by the time you get to Z you'll have gotten them to C-U-M

:)

5. As someone already said put your face in it. That's why I call it getting face. You could always incorpate some lips into it.

And if you're with your girl or someone you're comfortable with you could always ask her how she likes it, and work on it together.:D

6. Pull a Russell Brand, if you don't know what that means YouTube Russell brand eating pussy

7. you could always get a tongue extension

8. Just lick/pleasure the clit area. I don't put my tongue inside it tho..

9. your not gonna make a girl cum by putting your tongue inside her. sure it feels good but its not enough stimulation. you gotta lick the clit mang.

10. Suck her clit back and forth between your teeth.

11. Suck the entire vagina into your mouth

12. A girl once asked me if I was going to use the alphabet trick on her.

I said " Nah niqqa,I'mma write a letter to Santa Clause while I'm down there!":yummy:

Love eatin the punani!

13. I like whoever calls it getting face. I've never heard that...

I assume your tongue isn't too short, because cumming while "getting face" is mostly clitoral, or it is for me at least.

(I didn't expect firefox to acknowledge cumming as a word. hmmm)

14. A short tongue is an excuse for someone who doesn't know how to use it ( I got that piece of skin cut under my tongue )

15. I don't remember the point of eating someone out being shoving your tongue up the kooter. I mean, of course it feels good, but i don't need it to be the size of a dick.

As long as you can work the clit, you're good to go. :D

16. Yeah,shoving your tongue inside a girl is just like a little extra treat for the both of yous.Definitely not gonna get hers off from it without clitoris stimulation though.

17. Does that allow you to really stick out your tongue considerably further? How did you go about doing that and how painful was it?

18. I was tongue-tied too, and I got it cut when I was also getting my tonsils out when I was 16. It really didn't hurt all that much, but I was on painkillers and my throat hurt so much more. But if you were just to get this done on its own, it would be fine.

I still don't feel like it made a huge difference though, my tongue is till short.

19. Just expose the clit with your thumb and pointer finger and get to work

20. As long as you an tongue the bung a little, it's all good, most of the pleasure comes from taking her clit in your mouth and flick it with your tongue while you suck on it.