Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is my stuff laced?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shawn157, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I took 4 hits last night at 8 and just now about 2 hours ago I took 3 hits. I have been high this whole time. Right now my left leg feels so good and I can barely get up. I am new to smoking so I'm wondering if I'm just really stoned or if my stuffs laced.

2. it's probably not laced. newbs always think that or trolls.

3. get high after smoking weed? yep, must be laced.

4. No your just really high.. a buddy of mine had the cops called on him because his bud was too good when he smoked out a girl for her first time. Some people just don't know how to act when they are blazed

5. It's just I told some friends how I'm feeling and they said mine was so I was just asking the good guys :)

6. seriously??? I hate it when bitches wanna hang with the big boys doing big boy shit then they cant handle the high of whatever they just took.

7. Man.. he must have smoked the leppercon @@!

8. Ya I am trying not to wake room mates I'm pretty controlled but I just feel amazing.

9. Sounds like it was laced with AIDS.

You're fucked.

10. ur stuff is laced if i were you i would call 911

11. #13 tehpurplepills, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    lol that almost like me, i had just bought weed infront of this girl and she was begging me to smoke it with her so i smoked out this chick for free and after shes just like ok get lost. ( we wer in the garage and she sad i had to leave her house

she ends up puking and telling her freind to call her dad. her dad comes over the one time my dad and mom are at my house (divorced) and starts saying i was selling marijuana to his daughter i

i forgot to mention i was saying im hitting this too fast and im good. shes like idont even feel anything we need more

12. Oshit you got high off of marijuana??? That's a sign it was laced with pcp, heroin, and coke.

13. Probably not dude you would know.

14. #16 So_savage420, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Dude aids is for life homes.... For lyfee

15. Haha no one on here is serious were all to stoned :p

16. yeah those buds were laced with trichomes

17. sounds like it was laced with thc, cbd, and a little cbn :p

18. Sounds to me like you got a dose of black tar heroine in your cannabis. You already smoked too much of it, you will die in your sleep, so enjoy your high now.