Is my seedling going to make it ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cedo44, May 14, 2016.

1. Hi guys can anyone tell by the photo if the seedling is going to survive or does it look normal it sprouted probably 5-6 hours ago last seed i planted didnt sprout like this so im a bit worried about this one.

Attached Files:

2. Looks normal to me

3. What do you think is wrong with it?

4. I thought maybe because the cotyledons are curled it could be dying maybe im wrong do you think its ok just by looking at it ?

5. Hmm i hope so :D

6. Hi looks normal but i think why yr seeds not making it is cos yr siol looks over watered so ya roots dont av a chance... try to mix 50/50 siol to perlite to help wi water retention and it also hwlps ya roots get oxygen. Try to not only think of wats happening about siol but think of wat is happening below ya siol. Ya root is just as important as ya growth on top. Wi out a root been healthy ya plant will die or be shit ... try to only give 100mil every few days max around ya plang and not on top of it. If ya siol wet then dont water . Hope this helps love xx

Happy Growing

7. Yeah thats most likely it even though i didnt water it that much but yeah thats probably the case im just tripping out about this one coz i paid for the seed lol my month old plant that i have was a seed from sum bud i had lol and that is going fine i didnt even use potting soil just some dirt from outside i transplanted it after into proper soil and it going good but when i seen this sprout i was worried lol am just gonna leave it till tomorrow and see how its going hopefully not dead thanks for d advice :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Aeration across the Nation!!

dilligaf