Is my Seedling Dead?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mcjunior, Jul 29, 2016.

1. image.jpeg image.jpeg Someone on here told me my little baby was dead and that I may have burned her with the LED light I have. I just wanted some more opinions. Thanks!

2. I would still water it and leave it under light just in case but it does look dead. Move the light away if you think that's the problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Looks like it was standing before...now its leaming and wilted...probably heat stress..and probably wont recover...just had it happen to me....placed a few babies out in mid day sun for and hour they looked liked that and never recovered..

4. Damn I must have had it too close. Smh! That was my Pineapple Express too. Ugh!

5. Yeah i feel your pain...leave it be though..if it stands back up within few hours you good...if not probably not....damn seedlings so delicate

6. image.jpeg

I looked with a mag glass and in the middle there is a really green piece coming out. Any idea what that is? Does this mean it's alive? That deff looks like new growth.

7. image.jpeg

That definitely is some new growth coming out of the middle. New leaves looks like. You think it will be ok?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Honestly dont know man...mine looked like the middle growth was moving and trying to come out too but after 3 days all withered...only time will tell...g'luck

9. Thanks.

10. Only time will tell. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yes it will be fine. I have a banana kush that had to regrow itself out of the cotyledons like that. It is super healthy and doing good now, just might take a little while to get going again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Thanks for the reply. That's great news. I was almost certain the grow was doomed from what everyone said. I guess it will stick with her. Any advice on how to proceed from this point on from what you learned?