Is my seedling dead

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by StonedSnakes, Apr 26, 2016.

1. So I germinated my seed and planted it outdoors yesterday thinking that the weather has settled down as we're nearing the end of April but of course in UK tradition it rained, snowed and hailed extremely heavily. So is my seedling most likely dead, also it hadn't sprouted from the soil yet when I checked it this morning.

2. Since it was planted and not exposed to the harsh elements it should be alright if the ground didn't freeze, it should emerge from the soil in a few days if it survived.

PW

3. #4 StonedSnakes, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    The pic would be literally just soil as nothing's sprouted yet

4. #5 StonedSnakes, Apr 26, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Cool thanks for the reply, it looks like it's gonna be raining for the rest of the week though, hopefully it pulls through, it's also an autoflower so it should be quite resistant

5. Oh I misread your post! It shouldn't affect it too much.. I've had my seedlings in a bad windstorm and one of them didn't sprout but others did.. Good luck!

Ganja Enthusiast

6. Thank you

7. Do you have anything covering it to propagate it or is it exposed?
    The weather hasn't really been good enough to plant out yet.
    You'd probably get better results this early with containers and taking them in and out each day.
    Not suited to everyone tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I've put a plastic water bottle cut in half on it, it sprouted yesterday and seems to be looking healthy.

9. Sounds good, let's hope the sun starts shining. What strain did you put out anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It was a northern lights auto