Is my plant ready to harvest?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by adgonzales69, Jan 29, 2013.

1. #1 adgonzales69, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    this is my first grow and im not sure if my plant is ready to be harvested, the buds look kinda small, but its covered in crystals. This was an outdoor grow of some SSH, what do you guys think?

and if it is in fact ready to be harvest, i gave it nutrients three days ago, should i flush it with distilled water for the next two weeks or just harvest right now?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would flush her

3. Thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. So does that mean she looks ready to be harvested?

4. You dont want to keep nuteing her up untill harvest, so I would definetly flush to save your mouth/body the taste/effects. Honestly hard to tell by pics if ready to harvest, how many days has she been flowering? But I would flush no matter what for a week just to try and save the taste of the bud.

5. nah, not ready yet, too many fat pistils

give her a week or two

6. Awesome guys thanks a lot!!! I appreciate it. Ill start flushing her for the next two weeks and hopefully she'll be ready for harvest. And all I can for sure recall is six weeks that she's been in flowering, but she has been flowering for longer than that but i don't know how much longer could be a week could be two weeks, so let's just say seven weeks? :( my first grow, I wasn't really prepared, next time I will keep a log.

7. She sure look nice! I say give her a little more time and flush soon.