Is my plant nitrogen deficient?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ZeKushUpQueen, Oct 23, 2016.

1. She is an autoflower lemon haze about 64 days old.
    Just got back from vacation for 5 days and left her in the window for light unfortunately probably shocked her a bit.
    Leaves were clawed when I got back

Shes been back under her normal lighting for 4 days now. But Im wondering if something is now wrong?? :[

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Thanks GC peeps. Peace n love to all.

2. Also there are small roots (??) coming out from the top of the plant! Should I be concerned?[​IMG]

3. Your plant has too mucho nitrogen hence the downward clawing autos don't take well to fertilizers and over doing it is easier with autos

• Like Like x 1
  4. I havent added any nutes just FF ocean forest and happy frog 50/50 soil mix with 20% perlite

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. How did they get watered for 5 days / perhaps over watered ?

6. I watered before I left. Then 3 days later, a friend came and watered and maybe watered a little too much because it was still damp when I got home 48 hrs later. It's dried out and the pot is light again ready for more water. So I think I can maybe rule that out?
    The leaves just seem frail and weak. They weren't like this before I left :(

7. Yes nitrogen toxicity is what I meant. Oops. Im wondering if since my plant is now flowering, the soil is too hot for this stage?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Maybe just over watering is to blame just go back to your normal routine
    no the soil isn't too hot

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for your input :)

10. [​IMG][​IMG]

I think it looks a bit better.
    Will the leaves ever unclaw or just fall off??