Is my plant healthy?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by FluffyMaster69, Jul 10, 2021.

1. It’s been exactly 4 weeks since the plant sprouted, but compared to other peoples online it’s much smaller. Is it underachieving or is it fine? Am growing a white widow autoflower. Am new to this so help is needed

Attached Files:

2. If you're growing in the window that's why yours is smaller than everyone else's inadequate light. These are autos 2wks and 4 days old

Attached Files:

3. Yeah that would make sense, yours are much bigger and younger. Will it still grow to produce buds (after reporting obviously) and will it make a small amount or average of flowers?

4. Yea but it'll be bs low yield small airy buds. You never want to repot and auto when you transplant it'll slow growth for a couple days. You don't have the time for an auto to slow growth since they start budding around a month. Here in a week or two you'll start flowering

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I forgot about this one it's also an auto about a month and a week or so growing outdoors

Attached Files:

6. Am not expecting high yield. Am expecting near average or below. I can already see the pre flowering. I think once I repot it the growth will increase as am gonna use nutrient soil and this pot was filled with soil from my garden.

7. It won't be no where close to average. You may get a quarter or less average is around 4 ounces

8. You think it will be that low? It’s only 4 weeks in, also after reporting it will have more room to grow

9. I know it'll be that low. Definitely after repotting. Why would you repot during flower? Should have started in the final pot or atleast already transplanted before it started transitioning into flower.

Do a lot of research before you start another plant, you're basically wasting your time with this current plant. But it's good to learn so I guess use this first grow to your advantage and learn from it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cannabis basically stops growing and concentrates on producing buds after a few weeks of flower. If yours has already started flowering it may only grow for another couple to few weeks.

11. Time to put it in a big pot or in a well-prepared hole in the ground.

j

• Like Like x 2
  12. Horrible advise to transplant a flowering auto flower, awesome way to hinder growth and yield for any plant photo or auto to transplant during flower. Granted you really don't have a choice at this point, but I would expect better advise from a experienced grower. You try to reduce stress during flower not the other way around.

13. It hasn’t started flowering yet, it just begun pre flowering 2 days ago.

14. If it's showing pre flower what do you think that means it's just hanging around and chilling? It's a month old auto. You're about to start your flowering stretch then growth basically stops. To concentrate on bud production

• Like Like x 1
  15. There are no preflowers on autos. They go straight into flowering.

16. I think that if you are going to run around and give people advice you should educate yourself also... check out this thread to see for yourself how much you can do to an auto!
    SB & GA’s autoflower myth busters thread

17. #17 GroBuddy, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2021
    Didn't see anything there talking about a great idea window growing, with no perlite dirt only. Starting in a cup for transplant. It's 436 pages I'm not going to read all of that, I've transplanted autos they do grow slower than just running them in the final pot. I've used crap lights that could compare to window growing that's not efficient and I've grown in different mediums that didn't turn out so hot with little perlite. I've never used no perlite so I can imagine if you don't know what you're doing how easy it would be to choke your roots out.. it doesn't take a experienced grower to know if his plant is that small at a month about to transition into flower it's not going to amount to much.

18. #18 DaPhats, Jul 10, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    Uhhh, what?

19. I’ve transplanted Into another pot, which is much larger

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Been a few days, The plant seems happier and growing well. What u guys think?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1