Is my plant healthy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bassface8, Feb 15, 2018.

1. does my plant look healthy? I kinda feel like the buds have stopped growing, coming up on week six in flower with 1 300w led above it

Attached Files:

2. Plants are healthy...They always seem like it slows down and takes forever at this stage.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. you have some nute burn. buds will fatten up still, couple of weeks

• Like Like x 1
  4. Patients is the best medicine here. Stick with what got you here and don’t be throwing anything new into the mix because they look fine. Staying away for a few days after watering will reward you with a new look at how they change over a few days when you haven’t seen them

• Like Like x 2
  5. I don’t think it’s nute burn because it’s just the tips of the leaves that are brown and they haven’t got any worse or showed any other signs of it but this is my first grow so I’m not an expert

6. sweet thanks!

7. Good deal I’ve seen many others say the same thing, thank you!

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. No problem man your rocking it. You don't have nutrient burning either, the brown tips would a lot bigger and leafs will curl. ✌

9. yea man burned tips = nute burn, dw about it though its nothing to worry about. just means you need to flush with plain ph'd water before you feed again. should try to flush with 3x the pot volume. eg. 3 gallon pot = 9 gallon flush, really wash the built up nutes out.

10. I gave them a good flush last week, maybe that’s what stopped the leaves from getting worse, thanks for the advice much appreciated