Is my plant growing right?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Treehugger51, May 2, 2008.

1. My friend has a marijuana plant that has been growing for 8 weeks. Its not very tall it s around 6 inches or less. It only has 3 bladed leaves. Its very healthy there are no problems with it. It grew straight up and did not branch out.

A few days ago it started making these little ball things on top. There light green and they look like the seeds. Are they?

And why is it not very tall. Is it one of those lowryders?

Sorry for no pics.:D

2. sounds like u have a male plant, & really cant tell u why its that small, kinda sounds like it started flower from seed.

3. Maybe it is a "Lowryder". It was out of some bud that I bought. It has had mainly 24/7 light but occasionly the light will get turned off.

Do you think I should go with a 12/12 to make it flower so I can be sure on the sex?

4. yeah, 8 weeks of veg is plenty, but it sounds a little small, why so few leaves?

-C

5. I have no idea that is why I was asking.

6. we need more information

• Hydro or Soil (Describe what type of products your using)
    • Type of light? (Wattage, Color Temp, Distance, Light Timings)
    • "Atmosphere" Conditions (Air Temperature, Humidty, Fan Description, Air Type)
    • Waterings (Type Of Water, How Often You Are Watering, Size of Container)
    • PH Range (Of the Water Your Giving, and Runoff Out of Container)
    • Nutrients/Supplements (Brand, Ingredients, NPK Rating, Dosage, How Often)
    • Pictures if possible! (Posting pictures can describe the problem for you)
    • Design and Dates (Size of your setup, and how long you have had it, age of the P's)
    • Other Any other information you can think of not included by these subjects.