Is my plant flowering?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by washingtonweed, Mar 7, 2010.

1. This week i started my plant on a 12/12 lighting schedule a few days after that i started it on tiger bloom nutes. I have two cfls in my grow box that add upp to a little over 5k lmz.

Attached Files:

2. looks like some hairs, about 5-8 days under 12/12?

3. Looks like some hairs there, so I'd say she's indeed in the very beginnings of flowering.

Just a word of warning, be careful with the Tiger Bloom nutes. Go very easy on them (1/4 strength or less) at first, then slowly work your way up. Also, Tiger Bloom, like a lot of nutes, is very acidic. If you make sure you pH balance your nutrient solution to 6.5-6.7ish before giving it to your plants you'll be much happier come later in flowering. Good luck mate.

4. 6 days as a matter of fact. I am not sure if thats the bud starting on the cola or what..

but there are four calyx's for every layer and a hair for each calyx!

5. Give it another 2 weeks before you really will see much... granted every day is exciting so you will be checking im sure. But don't expect to get all mouth watery for a couple weeks min.

6. Lol thanks man, i'm very excited, its my first grow in a dresser. Its only about a month(+1 or 2 weeks).