Is my plant dying or is it just coming to the end of flower?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by gergzla, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Its my first grow so everyday is new to me but i'm on the 7th week of flowering and all of the fan leaves have started to just fall off.
    I think i've collected 20 or a lil' more in the past 5 days.

All of the bud sites are looking healthy and a few of the trichs are just now turning cloudy.

And the few leaves left right up by the bud sites are looking good.

So my question is just this.

Does this just happen or is my plant gonna die before harvest?

And my plant had a ton of fan leaves on it toward the bottom half and now the ones that fell off have just let more light to the lower buds.

Thanks!!!

Cheers!:smoke:

2. If the buds are changing colour(-color) it's harvest time. If not, stop gahering leaves for a little time, so they rot in the soil. This will give power to the plant. If the leaves keep falling, take everything you can starting from the uppr part of the plant to down(gather leaves for cannabutter, too). If you see something stange(black colored buds, leaves) stop there and cope with what you got!

3. Hey.

Dont leave the leafs in the soil. It will
    invite mold.

Let her keep going 1 week past what
    u think her due date is.

Youll be glad u did.

Freak
    :smoke:

4. i think letting them fall would make good food for the food. It's own leaves have good nutricient value I have read

5. leaves will eventually break down into food but will certainly mold first!!!

6. Thanks guys, just dont wanna worry she'll die before I harvest

Cheers!:smoke:

7. ok thanks. I won't leave the leaves from now on.

Happy harvest dude!

8. Save them, mix then into unused dirt and let them compost, that works well and is environment friendly. I have a big swimming pool of dirt that i use and reuse, and add my leaves to it for nutrient value.