Is my plant done flowering?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DMX, Feb 2, 2012.

1. #1 DMX, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    This was just a experiment/hobby plant. Ofcourse I planned on it budding, But kind of doubted it until 3 months later lol.
    I have been using a 35 watt cfl which isnt ideal for plants. But again like I said it was just a experiment type thing i was bored and said fuck it. It started to grow so I just kept the light.
    I alose have been lst'ng it ever since the second set of leaves. I just bend the plant and its stems in certain ways where it grows into a nice small plant. Its about 5 inches high maybe.
    Id like to know if its done flowering? Its been about 6 months. 12/12 after the first month of veg. And random bagseed.
    The last 2 weeks Ive seen not much groth and noticed that most of the hairs are red. Those hairs were real white about 2 weeeks ago.
    Should I give it another 2 months?
    I want Some Bigger Buds. Id like to get about 2 grams if I can or more. Right now its looking ill yeild a .8g
    Here it is. I dont even think theres a gram on there lmao.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 2 months no its already flowering it's almost done there brosef maybe a week or 2 left if you give it to much time in flower it will hermie then degrade look at the trichs under a microscope see how they look

3. does your plant really only have one bud site?

If that is the whole plant, this thread is epic!

I would say you can harvest though man. The only way to really know is with a microscope :)

4. #4 DMX, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2012
    3 budsites. Not one lol. The first 2 pics are the biggest buds.middle is the second big budsite. last pic is the smallest.

5. I can't believe one light 35 watts did this good job bro looks dank get a hps you'll have few ozs of it

6. I am reallly surprised too. No fan, no ventalation. Its jsut in a cabinet With a light hangin from the middle. Only ventalation it gets is when I open the cabinet door.

7. id Like to leave it another month damm.

8. This certainly demonstrates the resiliency of these plants.

9. I agree, and 2 more 35w cfl's would've made a pretty decent plant. I love experiments though! You never know what you're capable of until you test your limits..

If you can grow that with 1 cfl, then nnniiicceee.

10. Does it smell much? I'm using 2 23 watt cfl only wonder how mines gunna be like lol

11. Depending on strain, you won't smell shit unless you are withen 2 feet, and thats at max flowering.

My bag seed plants actually smell more when they are vegging, and they are dank as hell in the end!

12. I got some seed out some badass dank I scoop so I mean genes are there. That's good tho lol u think ill yeild any with 2x23 watt cfl.. ill change to 65 watt cfl for vegg tho

13. I usually say 100 watts per plant under cfls will give you 1-2 ounces. So in your case, 2x23 will prob yield half an ounce or around 20 grams.

14. So if I throw a 3rd it be better I did but it blew out ill put more but I'm doin lst to keep short need it short only got permission to grow one in a tiny spot lol

15. haha, yeah LST helps a lot, but more wattage = more bud. Adding another CFL could grab you 10-15 grams.

Its not a lot, but for low wattage, you can probably get 30-35 grams. Nothing serious, but over an ounce.