Is my plant dead?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dopeman1, Apr 14, 2017.

1. I received a plant and I believe it is dead. Any input?
    Thanks
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Your plant seems to be a male.
    It isn't dead but it won't give you bud

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Can you tell if this is a male or female? Thank you
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. looks like its been revegged or something, I dunno. Definitely got balls though so unless you want to get pollen everywhere you should probably just trash it.

5. taking in damaged plants is usually a very bad idea in the long run, it's like getting a buddy with the flu to cough in your face

• Like Like x 1
  6. tbh I would not trash it! it looks like it could be a hermie? so u could flower it and get some seeds at least, and possibly some bud. it will leave pollen but in my experience I just wash my room down with bleach and never had issue. seeds that have been hermied and pollinated generally carry the same traits unfortunently but its not always the case! some of the best strains were created by hermi seeds. just be careful and do some more research before chopping. only benefit u in the long run :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. oh and thank u for making this world a better place. keep growing and stay green, this world is a hard place, and I also recommend growing your own veggies. Peace and Love :) stay lifted

8. Comm: Looks like someone cloned a plant that was in flower, do you know the actual source of the plant? Appears to have some hermies not likely it will loose that issue if you continue to veg it back out... although if i had a corner to spare the investigator in me would nip the male looking sacs and grow it a little longer just because...

9. This is some bad advice, dont spread misinformation billy.