Is my mom a bad mom?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SoothingSynesthesia, Mar 22, 2012.

1. sounds like jealous friends to me man shit im even jealous of ya lol

2. Want to shut them up and change their view of cannabis?

Send me an email (bottom of my sig) and I'll send you 670+ pages of links to MMJ studies and articles. Tell them you will buy them some beer- if they just read all the titles in one sitting.

You may have to buy them some beer, but they won't ever look at pot the same!

Granny

3. Noo doesn't seem like it. She seems to care about you & your studies and at least knows weed isn't that bad.

4. lol..your friends are lame man
    parents that smoke= a safe haven , and awesome

5. Your friends are just jealous

6. I can always count on granny!

7. Your friends suck. Your mom is an amazing woman who isn't blind to the wonders of the herb. Now go share a j with her for being awesome.

8. Sounds like your friends are hatin on ya.

My peoples put me though some shit. Least she feeds ya, keeps a roof over ya head, and wants you to succeed.

9. What's a worse mom?

A mom like OP that lets her (adult) son smoke herb?

Or a mom like mine that is hardcore anti- weed for no reason other than the stupid propaganda that was drilled in her head and CAN NOT and WILL NOT even try to listen when I respectfully try to educate her on this wonderful plant. And also harshly punish me as a child for it, while refusing to let me speak and listen when I try to talk to her about the subject?

Neither.....just because someone accept herb don't make them a good/bad parent, there's too many factors

10. If you were 13 I’d agree with your friends. Since you are 18, I agree with your mom. She is showing concern for your overall well-being while backing off the micro-managing of your life. In short, she is treating you like an adult. Keep proving yourself in her eyes, and more importantly, your own, and you will be fine.

I suspect that your friends have yet to earn this level of respect from their parents.

Peace.

11. Your friends are disrespectful. I'd be lightweight pissed if someone said my mother is failing at being a parent.

You two are adults, you smoke weed, she smokes weed.

12. your moms cool, your friends are ignorant.

13. Ignorant friend. They've been taught by society to view marijuana negatively. Ask them if people whose mothers allow them to smoke cigs & drink are bad and not doing their job? They won't because in today's society those things are acceptable but all the negative propoganda behind marijuana & the fact that it's illegal is why they think like this.

14. Fuck that. Your not on coke. I think she's doin fine.

15. Your friends sound like assholes. Your mom is definitely doing her job because she lets you blaze in the house which is a lot safer than driving around or smoking it in a public place. So you have an awesome mom.

16. Your mom is the best...mine isn't so great like that though

17. It seems as if your mom is doing her job perfectly fine imo, I can't believe that people try to deliberately undermine herb and spread negative shit around though. :mad:

18. I think your friends are really retarded

19. your mother is the ideal parent

20. Fuck man same here, this was like two years ago though but, the friends/people i knew that didn't smoke, or even those goody goody kids in school. If i said something wrong to them it was the weed making me stupid. joking or not.

Or all these goody goody kids calling me a dumb ass for smoking weed, i'm a scumbag idiot, never amount to nothing. At least i'm not attacking people for their life style. Funny thing is, one of the kids that told me all this shit, started smoking pot, we even hung out and became friends, and then he got into alcohol bad, addicted to weed, doing all kinds of pills and coke. Motherfucker then turned into a snitch and robbed a bunch of stores, he just got out of jail.

All these other kids that hated on me, i was smoking them up at their own damn party two years later, and one of them is like " OH MAN NICE MAN, NICE GREEN, DAMN PASS THAT MAN CMON CMON" hahahaha.

But to the question, no your mom is not. Especially you being 18, and having your life in order, priorities straight and shit.