is my little guy done?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by devillover, Sep 24, 2009.

1. I'd say it's a light issue also. I've been flowering 2 plants under a 150W hps and it's taking FOREVER (pretty close to 3 months now).

2. how far away from the plants in the hps lamp?? cause if your 2 feet or higher yours are geting like 60 wats of it THATS ON 30 WATTS A PLANT!!!

Mine has 8 23 watters producing 900 lumens per bulb 1 AND A HALF INCHES FROM ONE PLANT!!

See where mine wins???

3. #23 1000Hz, Sep 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2009

Sorry bud, but I dont think you're winning much.. That thing has been in flower for a long time and it's not doing a lot. Looks to me like it still has an equally long time to finish and even then doesn't look like there's going to be much to it. Those buds are really small. Maybe get some better lights, if you have to go with cfl's get some 65W cfl's or at least some 40W's. The 65W's have 3900 lumens per bulb.. The hps is obviously the better choice as you are getting a ton of lumens in ONE single bulb. The heat isnt nearly as bad as the heat you get from numerous cfl's all around your plant. I'm speaking from experience.. I'm using a 400W hps with 55,000 lumens and my area never gets above 74F.. I'm only using a cheap 30$ duct fan for ventilation. Bottom line your plant isnt done and from the looks of it you need to make a change.

Good luck with everything! :smoking:

Oh yeah, here's a distance chart for you people using hps.

View attachment 276779