Is my light too far away from seedlings and should they be dropping like they are? (Day 7)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by WB104, Dec 29, 2016.

1. First, most ppl don't start seedlings under HPS. Kinda overkill. Next, your RH is low..typically 50-70% in veg. I'm assuming they're auto's because of the large pots. I've had the droop from low RH.

2. Yes mate there autos, I've got my fan plus carbon filter running do you think that's too much? Which one should I have running plus I've got my lights on 24/7 due to temp getting way too low during lights out....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Could be over watered? I've had similar seedlings in the past but they perked up once the soil dried up a bit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Ditch the carbon filter for now you'll only need it in flower.
    But yes low humidity, the plants are over- transpiring. Losing water faster than they can take in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. I've left it off for couple hours n the RH gone up to 47% but temp has reached 87f is that too hot???

6. 87 is pushing it but it won't kill them. If you can get your hands on a little humidifier that would be choice. You could run the humidifier and exhaust to be in the g spot